A Friend to chat with on MSN
Apr 3, 2008 at 5:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Kuze

100+ Head-Fier
Hey, i'm kinda new to this high end audio stuff and really want to get into it, i recently got an HD650, so i'm kinda looking for a potential friend to talk to about all this...not only audio but tech, computers, torrents...anything and everything in general, i do know a great deal about computers.

Pm.

Apr 3, 2008 at 5:53 AM Post #2 of 12
...So you want to set up something like an online date, but without the goodnight kiss?
confused.gif

Apr 3, 2008 at 5:55 AM Post #3 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...So you want to set up something like an online date, but without the goodnight kiss?
confused.gif

No i just think it would be grate talking to a few people live from the forum thats all.

Apr 3, 2008 at 6:50 AM Post #6 of 12
There's a link, as Luminette points out, under each name.. that has the Im contact of anyone you might want to chat with. Can't say I know anyone who uses it though

Apr 3, 2008 at 7:20 AM Post #8 of 12
Y'know, I always thought that'd be a funky thing: if we had a live chat function on Head-Fi.

But it would be complicated with so many topics to talk about, and then the forums would get no new posts at that rate.
tongue.gif

Apr 3, 2008 at 7:58 AM Post #9 of 12
There was a head-fi IRC channel once... But I think it exploded or something. Either way its not there any more. I think a live chat idea is awesome though. It would mean people would be able to ask simple quick questions like 'How do you pronounce grado?' or 'Where's the cheapest place to get the ___' without filling the forums up with topics.

I also have a pretty symbol below my name. It has been used to contact me by two head-fi members before. Feel free to have a chat with me
wink.gif

Apr 3, 2008 at 6:21 PM Post #10 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by nibiyabi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
grate.jpg

orly?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I nearly choked on my lunch. Thanks.
biggrin.gif

Apr 4, 2008 at 7:06 AM Post #11 of 12
I do notice there's a contact icon in the lower left, but the trouble is i don't want to just add someone then get, "Who the F..K is this, What the F..K you want" even though they have it there i generally don't take it they want to be spoken to. i know this is online but i just have the tendency of being polite by asking first.

And if anyone is interested in chating just Pm, Thank you all for posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back