A few questions to start with headphones...
Feb 27, 2010 at 10:34 PM Post #31 of 37
Ok, thanks to all a lot, but things changed, i told my friend to buy the headphones in miami -.-' I dont know if there are grado's in there but i just give a try, i also make the situation that he was not able to find the grados, so i told him to bring me any one from audio technica or akg for the price, i mean, les than a hundred, i think that i cant go wrong since im using a pair of phillips she9500 so... What do you guys thing?

Feb 28, 2010 at 1:33 AM Post #33 of 37
Here's a list of Grado dealers from their website. There are a number in Florida. Grado Labs, Inc.

Mar 1, 2010 at 11:31 PM Post #34 of 37
Well, a litle update, my friend went to a store but, they didnt sell to him the Grado's SR60i because they are "to professional" so, i just ordered it from amazon, its suposed to arrive tomorrow? I paid the "one day shiping so..." i hope the adress and all to be fine, cheers!

Mar 5, 2010 at 2:49 PM Post #35 of 37
Well, in a few days i will let you know how do they sound, my friend come back on march eleven, they arrive in the hotel perfectly in one day, y paid $97,48 for the sr60i model, but they arrive quickly so... Thats all tanks to all!

Mar 6, 2010 at 12:28 AM Post #36 of 37
Hope you enjoy them
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 12, 2010 at 2:19 AM Post #37 of 37
Thanks a lot! Actually im already doing it! They sound very nice, i just started to buy my audio cds and make them in the apple lossless to hear it with better quality, and, who knows, maybe an amp to, but first my crappy mp3 list, convert them in original cds of audio, i mean, im going to buy all my library and compress it in apple lossles since i couldnt find any to download and who knows if it is really compressed from an original cd, so, thats it, just thanks, it really worth the buy and whait! Cheers!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back