a dead horse.... who's got my Singlepower stuff?
Jul 22, 2008 at 5:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

moredes

Head-Fier
Hey Guys,

I ordered a couple of adapters for an MPX3 on July 2. My credit card was charged on July 10, and I've received nothing--no correspondence, no merchandise.

How does Mikhail usually ship--UPS, FedEx, DHL, or US Post Office? Who am I waiting on? The phone goes unanswered when I call. I musta got "lucky" when I finally got through with my order....

Thank you.

Jul 22, 2008 at 8:41 PM Post #2 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by moredes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey Guys,

I ordered a couple of adapters for an MPX3 on July 2. My credit card was charged on July 10, and I've received nothing--no correspondence, no merchandise.

How does Mikhail usually ship--UPS, FedEx, DHL, or US Post Office? Who am I waiting on? The phone goes unanswered when I call. I musta got "lucky" when I finally got through with my order....

Thank you.

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f5/buy...er-amp-344917/

Jul 22, 2008 at 10:02 PM Post #7 of 12
I would give it a few weeks and then start calling again. I have had the same problem in the past. The last time it happened Mikhail threw in some extra tubes as freebies because he felt bad about being so late on the order. He gave me an extra pair of Bendix 6080s, which are pretty expensive tubes. So I thought it was worth the wait.

Jul 23, 2008 at 11:03 PM Post #9 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by minimus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would give it a few weeks and then start calling again. I have had the same problem in the past. The last time it happened Mikhail threw in some extra tubes as freebies because he felt bad about being so late on the order. He gave me an extra pair of Bendix 6080s, which are pretty expensive tubes. So I thought it was worth the wait.

How do those Bendix sound compared to the Raytheon or RCAs? I have a line on a pair another head-fier is selling for $150.

Jul 24, 2008 at 6:52 AM Post #10 of 12
Hopefully you don't run into the same delivery/delay problems as a lot of other guys around here.
Crosses fingers!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 24, 2008 at 4:48 PM Post #11 of 12
I wonder how much money Mikhail is losing due to all his free upgrades and bonuses he includes due to delays? I'm not talking smack, I just see lots of people around here that have had issues with delays, and they always say "he threw in a so-and-so for free". I think that's a great gesture, but it's GOT to get expensive for him in the end. It's like the company I work for (a Bay Area coffee company)...in our retail stores (some of them at least), when a customer complains about their drink order or whatever, it's been common practice to comp their drink, or give them a free drink coupon for their next visit. When I was a store manager, I went through one time and totalled up the freebies for the month, and it was crazy...we're talking almost a thousand dollars a month in lattes...for one store, lol...

Jul 24, 2008 at 5:50 PM Post #12 of 12
A policy like that although admirable will soon be abused and that is I'm afraid a sad part of Human Nature. 1K a month is pretty substantial. I understand the competition is tough on the left coast for gourmet coffee so you may be forced to continue this generous policy because the other guys do the same. I only hope your business can absorb this kind of loss on a continual basis.......is there a tax write off for such a category ?

Maybe Mikael's price structure allows him to easily absorb the freebie's cost.....although this can't be good in the long run.

2 cents
smily_headphones1.gif

Peete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back