A Cure for Tinnitus??
Oct 16, 2009 at 1:50 AM Post #46 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by Czilla9000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's important to realize that, unlike other conspiracy theories, vaccine denialism is not harmless fun.

Vaccine boosterism is not harmless fun, either. Name ANY modern technology, from nuclear (or coal) power to aviation, and it very possible to line up both those who have benefitted, and those who have been victimized. Vaccines are no different - much benefit, but a small(?), and very real risk. Unlike those who prefer to gloss over the downside of vaccines, I advocate people making an informed decision. Anything else is, I allege, irresponsible.

Dec 29, 2009 at 10:05 PM Post #47 of 50
Dec 29, 2009 at 10:20 PM Post #48 of 50
Always good to see someone making progress. The other day I was playing a song in which someone had thoughtfully included a sweep tone. The sweep tone played and instantly my ears began ringing at the mid frequency of the sweep! Weird and annoying. I have to be very careful with my ears after my frequent bouts with tinitus. My biggest tip is just give your ears a couple days rest (yes, no music!) when they start feeling tired or sensitive. The alternative? EEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all night long.

Dec 29, 2009 at 10:38 PM Post #49 of 50
conspiracy_theories.png

Dec 29, 2009 at 11:03 PM Post #50 of 50

Users who are viewing this thread

Back