A Coda and an Overture from HeadRoom
May 19, 2005 at 3:29 AM Post #376 of 481
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyll Hertsens
I could tell you the developement server address ... but I'm not gonna.

Has anyone ever told you you're an evil, evil person?
smily_headphones1.gif
Oh wait, you're a boss, of course they have!
biggrin.gif

May 19, 2005 at 5:31 AM Post #379 of 481
Yeah, there are still some bugs and the category layout could use some tweaking, but the new image looks awesome! good work guys
smily_headphones1.gif

May 19, 2005 at 6:40 AM Post #380 of 481
May 19, 2005 at 12:20 PM Post #382 of 481
Morning Guys! Yesssss! It is up. Got 4 orders for Micro stuff last night. I did talk to Joe C. yesterday about the rubber room situation and he's making headway. I still think it's about two weeks till shipping, it may go a bit longer; it won't be less.

May 19, 2005 at 1:01 PM Post #384 of 481
The website looks great as do the amps. I am hoping Ivy will be able to hook us up with some gear for the meet. I am especially looking forward to trying the Micro dac and amp as well as the the Millet Hybrid.

May 19, 2005 at 1:55 PM Post #385 of 481
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyll Hertsens
Morning Guys! Yesssss! It is up. Got 4 orders for Micro stuff last night. I did talk to Joe C. yesterday about the rubber room situation and he's making headway. I still think it's about two weeks till shipping, it may go a bit longer; it won't be less.

Administering a website myself (a much smaller one at that) I know how difficult it it to manage all the content. Job well done! I did want to point out that your copy for the Micro DAC still mentions the Overture. You'll probably want to change that.

May 19, 2005 at 4:42 PM Post #387 of 481
Just placed my order for the stack

Will you be selling cables to connect the 2 ( I assume my current air head cable will suffice)

Also need a digital interconector with mini plugs on both ends

May 19, 2005 at 4:58 PM Post #388 of 481
Apparently I ordered the microdac so fast that I broke it.
smily_headphones1.gif
wonder if my printout showing order #1 and customer #1 will be a collector's item?
wink.gif

BTW, besides the general verbage issues, which I'm sure will be cleared up as it is proof read - all of the discontinued amps can be added to the shopping cart, including the coda/overture, and other stuff that stock was already gone on.

May 19, 2005 at 5:00 PM Post #389 of 481
if my ipod had an optical out, i'd be all over the micro DAC like a fat kid on cake. unfortunately, if i bought one it would just be used as an external dac for my desktop, which would just accentuate my modded EMU0404 - too much of a cash layout for just my home rig. so if my ipod ever poots out, i know where to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back