AÜR AUDIO IEMs
Apr 4, 2024 at 11:51 PM Post #3,376 of 3,545
Sure! But why did you censor your name? DingDong is nothing to be ashamed of.
Got to keep the ladies at bay. Her Majesty doesn't like it.

Apr 8, 2024 at 5:21 PM Post #3,379 of 3,545
Another teaser - aka impression - from the AüR facebook site:

"Hi everyone, this is my brief first impressions on the new Aehta by Aur audio.
I tried this with switches 1 and 3 turned on.
Source used is the sony zx707 dap.
Do note that I have tested this iem paired with the godfall cable.
Songs tested:

(due destini by love solfege),
(ein sof by arkana)

Let me just start by saying that my wallet is in danger.

Bass: Incredibly clean, meaty and plenty of nuances and micro-details. Bass decay is also well executed. I believe this is the cleanest bass I have heard in an iem so far.

Mids: Well executed with micro details that makes you want to just drown yourself in the music. Instrument seperation is just top notch.

Treble: This is the part where I was really amazed. The female vocals in due destini just come to life and shine well without feeling "bright" or edgy. It's just so well done.

I believe that with the different tunings available, this iem is super versatile for anyone looking for an endgame option.

I would also like to mention that the bone conductors do a great job of letting the music be more immersive, it sounds really clean, I cannot stress that enough.

It feels like the aehta just breezes super busy tracks which I usually listen to. It appeals to both bass and trebleheads.

Thank you aur audio for letting me listen to such a gem :)"

Hope the first Aehtas will soon be delivered and even more impressions will follow :)

Apr 9, 2024 at 4:29 AM Post #3,381 of 3,545
Now that the Aehta has burn in for more than 100hrs some impression to follow.
The new custom BA seems to have improved the note definition, every note seems to be extra precise including vocals. No blurred edges its super resolution. Using bass off, mids and treble on.
Would you say it's much better in this regard vs Aurora?

Apr 9, 2024 at 4:44 AM Post #3,383 of 3,545
Definitely more pronounced due to increased treble and more energetic tuning
Still not sharp, though, right? Abel knows which bands to attenuate in order not to become piercing and fatiguing.

Apr 9, 2024 at 6:08 AM Post #3,385 of 3,545
How is the Athena cable regarding ergonomics - is it very stiff or bendy/soft? asking because I would love to get Aetha with this cable to use it everywhere but I always have a bad experience with stiff cables while walking (of all the bumping cable makes on the body)

Apr 9, 2024 at 6:14 AM Post #3,386 of 3,545
Thicker than the usual 4w, but bendy without the braid being loose.

The middle is the Athena. The top one is the Effect Audio Christmas cable another 8w. It's thicker and a lot stiffer. The bottom is a 4w.
IMG_6701.jpeg

Apr 9, 2024 at 6:31 AM Post #3,387 of 3,545
Thicker than the usual 4w, but bendy without the braid being loose.

The middle is the Athena. The top one is the Effect Audio Christmas cable another 8w. It's thicker and a lot stiffer. The bottom is a 4w. IMG_6701.jpeg
thx, seems like a middle ground of stiffnes :)

Apr 9, 2024 at 8:03 AM Post #3,388 of 3,545
Another teaser - aka impression - from the AüR facebook site:

"Hi everyone, this is my brief first impressions on the new Aehta by Aur audio.
I tried this with switches 1 and 3 turned on.
Source used is the sony zx707 dap.
Do note that I have tested this iem paired with the godfall cable.
Songs tested:

(due destini by love solfege),
(ein sof by arkana)

Let me just start by saying that my wallet is in danger.

Bass: Incredibly clean, meaty and plenty of nuances and micro-details. Bass decay is also well executed. I believe this is the cleanest bass I have heard in an iem so far.

Mids: Well executed with micro details that makes you want to just drown yourself in the music. Instrument seperation is just top notch.

Treble: This is the part where I was really amazed. The female vocals in due destini just come to life and shine well without feeling "bright" or edgy. It's just so well done.

I believe that with the different tunings available, this iem is super versatile for anyone looking for an endgame option.

I would also like to mention that the bone conductors do a great job of letting the music be more immersive, it sounds really clean, I cannot stress that enough.

It feels like the aehta just breezes super busy tracks which I usually listen to. It appeals to both bass and trebleheads.

Thank you aur audio for letting me listen to such a gem :)"

Hope the first Aehtas will soon be delivered and even more impressions will follow :)

Thank you for the review.

I'm considering buying my first IEM.

Æhta VS Ascension

I'm worried because there are few reviews from Aehta.

If you could only buy one of them, what would it be?

Apr 9, 2024 at 8:08 AM Post #3,389 of 3,545

Æhta VS Ascension

Aehta has yet to be heard by many.

I honestly recommend waiting another month for the 1st round of Aehta to reach customers and we gain more feedback.

Apr 9, 2024 at 11:09 PM Post #3,390 of 3,545

Æhta VS Ascension

I am on the same boat and from what I have read, Ascension might be the way to go for me. I like good midrange and from what I have read, it seems to be neutral-warm W-tuning, midrange oriented? Also, I am too lazy to play around with the tuning options on the IEMs ... I just want to listen to the songs instead of thinking too much fidgeting with the switches.

Does anyone know how does the Ascension do as compared to the Sennheiser IE900? I have the IE900, and am thinking to add the Ascension in the stable, for pairing with Cayin RU-6 and Eletech Raphael for hopefully, that sweet, organic midrange sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back