AÜR AUDIO IEMs
Apr 12, 2023 at 3:12 PM Post #721 of 3,544
AüR Audio AURE (1DD and 6BA) has arrived, not going to have any big impressions as its way to early. They deserve some real burn in also.

First impression after a few hours use. WOW these are good sounding. What a full sounding low and mid end, also very smooth presentation that makes music very magical.
Treble is to me gentle and detailed. I do understand why some find this as their favourite AüR. To bad its never being made anymore, as this could have become a classic.
Second IEM from AüR, Abel's tuning is clearly something good and not just luck.

1681574978562.png

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2023 at 3:40 PM Post #722 of 3,544
AüR Audio AURE has arrived, not going to have any big impressions before a few days. Too late to evaluate and they deserve some real burn in.

First impression after a hour use is: WOW these are good sounding. What a full sounding lows and mids, and a very smooth presentation that makes music very magical.
Treble is to me gentle and detailed. I do understand why some find this as their favourite AüR.

1681326361581.png
Congrats man, based off my demo with the Aure, it truly is something special. Having tried a multitude of totl iems, Aure’s vocals is still my absolute favourite, it’s a shame I didn’t have enough funds at the time to purchase one before it was discontinued. Since the Aurora will be priced at entry level, I will be setting my sights towards it.

Apr 12, 2023 at 7:57 PM Post #723 of 3,544
If anyone is selling an Aure please let me know. Looking for one and hoping to place a neon pro order soon.

Apr 12, 2023 at 10:29 PM Post #725 of 3,544
I do not think people will be selling as this is rare Gem, which can take on IEM that worth over 1000 dollars.

Lastly it is limited edition.
That is fair, however I am still looking to buy one so I thought I would put out the bait. :v:

Apr 13, 2023 at 7:39 AM Post #729 of 3,544
AüR Audio AURE (1DD and 6BA) has arrived, not going to have any big impressions as its way to early. They deserve some real burn in also.

First impression after a few hours use. WOW these are good sounding. What a full sounding low and mid end, also very smooth presentation that makes music very magical.
Treble is to me gentle and detailed. I do understand why some find this as their favourite AüR. To bad its never being made anymore, as this could have become a classic.
Second IEM from AüR, Abel's tuning is clearly something good and not just luck.

Congrats on your new shiny! :) (and they ARE too :wink:)

If anyone is selling an Aure please let me know. Looking for one and hoping to place a neon pro order soon.
I have kept my eyes open for any that have been for sale (just for giggles), and I have only found one set on carosell.com. They were asking $480 USD for them. Other than that one I have not seen any for sale; though that doesn't mean no one has sold theirs.

Having said that, IMO those folks that know the sound signature these produce and still buy them will not part with them (any time soon anyhow).

Apr 13, 2023 at 7:50 AM Post #730 of 3,544
Congrats on your new shiny! :) (and they ARE too :wink:)

I have kept my eyes open for any that have been for sale (just for giggles), and I have only found one set on carosell.com. They were asking $480 USD for them. Other than that one I have not seen any for sale; though that doesn't mean no one has sold theirs.

Having said that, IMO those folks that know the sound signature these produce and still buy them will not part with them (any time soon anyhow).
Can you pm the link to the Carousell post? Thanks

Apr 13, 2023 at 7:56 AM Post #731 of 3,544
Can you pm the link to the Carousell post? Thanks
"were" as in past tense... LOL It is no longer available, nor can you see any information regarding them.

Having said that, here is the link that it WAS at, and a screenshot showing how much they were selling them for (from search). Trying to look at the cached site doesn't pull up correctly, so that was a no go either.

https://www.carousell.sg/p/aür-audio-aure-iem-1178190739/

Capture.PNG

Edit: And looking at the price, I was wrong. It is not in USD, but in Singapore dollars. :wink:

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2023 at 8:35 AM Post #732 of 3,544
"were" as in past tense... LOL It is no longer available, nor can you see any information regarding them.

Having said that, here is the link that it WAS at, and a screenshot showing how much they were selling them for (from search). Trying to look at the cached site doesn't pull up correctly, so that was a no go either.

https://www.carousell.sg/p/aür-audio-aure-iem-1178190739/

Capture.PNG

Edit: And looking at the price, I was wrong. It is not in USD, but in Singapore dollars. :wink:
Yah it’s not available anymore hahah. Wah 480 SGD is a steal, it’s a shame it’s not available anymore otherwise I wld have cop it

Apr 13, 2023 at 9:49 PM Post #735 of 3,544
Taken from AüR Audio FB page and sharing with everyone

Dear AüRists

We would like to start by Thanking all those that have chosen to support and buy AüR Audio earphones.

We look forward to having more people come on board of the AüR Audio community as it grows.

It has been our philosophy since the start of this adventure to bring you, the client and the community, a fresh breath of air, by providing carefully hand built earphones capable of surpassing performance expectations , all at reasonable and competitive prices.

Regarding the many sample requests and possible tours of our products, we won’t be able to offer any of those.

The reasons are; we don't have the financial capacity to have units built for those purposes and our funds are channelled into building all of the orders that we receive.
We believe whole heartedly in the quality of our products and the dozens of happy customers are testimony to this last statement.

Thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back