AÜR AUDIO IEMs
Apr 5, 2023 at 6:16 AM Post #662 of 3,809
Nicholas has been 'bang on' with his recommendation. The Alita will give you all the lovely details and emotion for jazz.

I used to have the C9 but sold it on. Will be interested in hearing how you find it pairs, as well as the pairing of Alita direct from the M6U. I'm currently using the Cayin RU6 dongle. The R2R has some exceptional synergy with all-BA sets in my experience - would recommend if you're looking for a more portable/pockatable synergy with Alita.
Thanks, I'll let you know how I get on.

I'm a fan of Cayin and may well try their R2R dongle down the line.

Apr 5, 2023 at 6:23 AM Post #663 of 3,809
Hi! When did you order them ?
Thanks
Before they announced it were only a few left.
I were so impressed by NP so I had to order another one to try the Abel tuning magic.

Apr 5, 2023 at 3:28 PM Post #665 of 3,809
Love the good feel and anticipation when you get messaged by Nicholas that your green gem is ready to be shipped 😍

received_950061622679246.jpeg
Good news, as I ordered shortly after you :wink:

Apr 5, 2023 at 3:32 PM Post #666 of 3,809
Before they announced it were only a few left.
I were so impressed by NP so I had to order another one to try the Abel tuning magic.
And get one of the last handmade gems as it seems... :)

Apr 5, 2023 at 4:32 PM Post #668 of 3,809
I’m with you there! I was the second person to order after they announced they wouldn’t make anymore. I’m excited!
1 out of the 4 should be yours then... :)

Btw: my Neon Pro arrived very soon after it had been shipped. If I remember right it took no more than 3 or 4 days from Singapore to my front door in Berlin... AüR do not only know how to tune their stuff :)

Hope/would be great if this can be repeated when my Aure will be ready somewhen soon...

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2023 at 1:47 AM Post #670 of 3,809
Which was when, if you don't mind me asking? :relaxed:
Shortly after the announcement that there will be a last batch of just 18 Aure on March 9th... If I remember right it was sold out quite quickly. Don't worry and let them take the time needed...

Apr 6, 2023 at 2:33 AM Post #671 of 3,809
Shortly after the announcement that there will be a last batch of just 18 Aure on March 9th... If I remember right it was sold out quite quickly. Don't worry and let them take the time needed...
Thank you!

No, I'm not worried. I was just trying to figure out a rough idea of where my place "in line" might be, but it doesn't seem as though they are filling them in the order recieved.

Apr 6, 2023 at 2:37 AM Post #672 of 3,809
Thank you!

No, I'm not worried. I was just trying to figure out a rough idea of where my place "in line" might be, but it doesn't seem as though they are filling them in the order recieved.

They typically do fulfill by order date. Definitely reach out to Nic via email/website etc if you're wondering what's going on.

Apr 6, 2023 at 2:56 AM Post #673 of 3,809
They typically do fulfill by order date. Definitely reach out to Nic via email/website etc if you're wondering what's going on.

Could please tell me how to order Alita? On their Facebook site I did tell them that I would be interested in Alita. Bus it is not possible to order through their web site.

THX

Torben

Users who are viewing this thread

Back