AÜR AUDIO IEMs
Apr 3, 2023 at 8:35 AM Post #646 of 3,809
Here's one- the Aure is the most satisfying sounding IEM I've come across and I've had Trailii and other $$$ units. I still love my EST50 and Penons but the Aure is utterly fantastic and NOT "for the money", "for the price category". I arrived at a cable pairing- the TOTL XINHS silver and gold w/ Penteconn plug (specially made in 4.4). On my LP6Ti it floors me.
I can't wait to hear what the Neon Pro and Allita sound like!
Hope you like Aure

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2023 at 10:51 AM Post #648 of 3,809
Nice to see a small company get recognized for their quality. Tough to find many reviews, which is the same issue I had with the yanyin moonlight. I did switch to the moonlight from the monarch mk2 mainly due to the larger size of the Monarch being a bit uncomfortable for me, so I may have the same issue with the neon pro. I AM curious how the neon pro does against the moonlight, or some of the thieaudio tribrids.
I’ve covered a blind test of Neon Pro vs Thieaudio tribrids (Monarch OG) as well as many other EST tribrids and TOTLs on this post: It was conducted as a part of Sound Rhyme DTE500 review. (Empire Ears developed EIVEC voltage multiplier equipped Tribrid @$459 from Penon, with qdc tuning)

Hope it helps:
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/the-discovery-thread.586909/post-17473402

Apr 3, 2023 at 6:07 PM Post #649 of 3,809
I’ve covered a blind test of Neon Pro vs Thieaudio tribrids (Monarch OG) as well as many other EST tribrids and TOTLs on this post: It was conducted as a part of Sound Rhyme DTE500 review. (Empire Ears developed EIVEC voltage multiplier equipped Tribrid @$459 from Penon, with qdc tuning)

Hope it helps:
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/the-discovery-thread.586909/post-17473402
Faaaantastic post! I really need to add the anole vx to my canjam try list as well. I appreciate you linking that.

Apr 4, 2023 at 6:16 PM Post #651 of 3,809
Here's one- the Aure is the most satisfying sounding IEM I've come across and I've had Trailii and other $$$ units. I still love my EST50 and Penons but the Aure is utterly fantastic and NOT "for the money", "for the price category". I arrived at a cable pairing- the TOTL XINHS silver and gold w/ Penteconn plug (specially made in 4.4). On my LP6Ti it floors me.
I can't wait to hear what the Neon Pro and Allita sound like!
Amazing isnt it? Just like how you feel the Aure is how I felt with thr SR05 vs GAEA comparison.

The sound tuning profiles and are well executed.

Apr 5, 2023 at 3:56 AM Post #653 of 3,809
AüR Audio is reopening its store soon.

If anyone wants to order Neon Pro and Alita. You can put your name here, first comes first servers

Thanks
Do you know how they are doing with the orders?
Are they coming out at the expected pace, or are they a bit behind?

Apr 5, 2023 at 5:35 AM Post #656 of 3,809
I will be ordering an Alita when Aur are back open.

Solid choice. Out of interest, what source will be using and what sort of music do you tend to listen to?

Apr 5, 2023 at 5:38 AM Post #657 of 3,809
Love the good feel and anticipation when you get messaged by Nicholas that your green gem is ready to be shipped 😍

received_950061622679246.jpeg

Apr 5, 2023 at 5:53 AM Post #658 of 3,809
3D printing shell is in progress, there no more handmade resin shell in the future

This will speed up production
Yes, but I was referring to orders that have already been made before (1 month or more ago).
Do you know if they are on time or late?

Apr 5, 2023 at 5:57 AM Post #659 of 3,809
Solid choice. Out of interest, what source will be using and what sort of music do you tend to listen to?
Mainly jazz but also a bit of indie. I listen out of a Shanling M6U using a Cayin C9 amp when at home. I emailed Nicholas through the website and told him my musical preferences and he recommended the Alita.

Apr 5, 2023 at 6:07 AM Post #660 of 3,809
Mainly jazz but also a bit of indie. I listen out of a Shanling M6U using a Cayin C9 amp when at home. I emailed Nicholas through the website and told him my musical preferences and he recommended the Alita.

Nicholas has been 'bang on' with his recommendation. The Alita will give you all the lovely details and emotion for jazz.

I used to have the C9 but sold it on. Will be interested in hearing how you find it pairs, as well as the pairing of Alita direct from the M6U. I'm currently using the Cayin RU6 dongle. The R2R has some exceptional synergy with all-BA sets in my experience - would recommend if you're looking for a more portable/pockatable synergy with Alita.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back