AÜR AUDIO IEMs
Feb 11, 2023 at 6:16 AM Post #211 of 3,794
Will be joining the AUR family.

Had a nice chat with local SG Nicholas days back of him coming back stronger. Back then I did order Nimbus but due to reasons it was not fulfilled. Am always happy to support any local guys as long as their IEMs are affordable for music lovers and when in our ears appreciating in turn embracing its beauty in delivering hours of fun filled enjoyment.

Aure to me more of a reinvented Nimbus with better sonic base on our discussion. His new flagship Allusion (8 BAs with Quad EST) seems interesting from the way he shared. Let’s hope it’ll be affordable as well.

@ChrisOc, excellent impression of Aure and I’ll blame you if it doesn’t please my ears….lol
Good to have you on board the Aür Audio enthusiasts train. I have every faith that you would like, maybe even love, their products. I have yet to meet anyone who does not like their products....

.....but if you do not, following your warning, I will run for the hills! 🏃‍♂️

Feb 11, 2023 at 8:08 AM Post #212 of 3,794
What is nice to see here is that, there is no flaming or dissatisfaction. And most who have bought one product come back for more :)

Will wait on the Neon Pro first, Aure is tempting. Perhaps also Alita while the upcoming new EST model is out from my reach. Promised myself and the wife to not use that much on a single product again.

Feb 12, 2023 at 10:47 AM Post #213 of 3,794
Amazed.
Just AÜR Audio.

IMG_20230212_163325.jpg

Feb 17, 2023 at 12:13 PM Post #218 of 3,794
Neon Pro arrived. What a Dark Elf as opposed to White Elf (Anole VX).

In order to avoid cross post, I’d post impressions on this post

6615B851-21C8-46A7-977A-A2EA75D8BC61.jpeg
A0C31115-AD8C-44C4-80EC-A16DD51E95B9.jpeg

Feb 17, 2023 at 4:44 PM Post #219 of 3,794
I can`t resist Aure tuning, madly in love on his forwarded and aggresive mids, but at same not lossing the soul that midrange needs for a lovely vocal tuning.
Pure Bliss on this evening listening .

1676670210529.png

Feb 17, 2023 at 10:51 PM Post #220 of 3,794
After 50+ cables rolled, I ended up in PW Audio Copper 28 V2 ($89) on Neon Pro.

Tried many my favorite tracks, and the best cable handled this Mussorgsky‘s brass harmony is that PWA Copper 28 V2.

https://tidal.com/track/77611296

Feb 18, 2023 at 4:54 AM Post #222 of 3,794
After 50+ cables rolled, I ended up in PW Audio Copper 28 V2 ($89) on Neon Pro.

Tried many my favorite tracks, and the best cable handled this Mussorgsky‘s brass harmony is that PWA Copper 28 V2.

https://tidal.com/track/77611296

Yes, on Neon Pro Cooper cable is mandatory, I have attached Plussound Hybrid+ to mine cause I like a bit more highs that silver and Cooper mixture can do.
IMG_20230216_231854.jpg

Feb 18, 2023 at 5:59 AM Post #223 of 3,794
Finally received my Neon Pros. Thanks for top notch support and communication Nicholas!

First impression is really good. Musical with full and fast BA bass, excellent midrange, and spatious treble (as far up as I still have hearing). Rather bulky but with good fit using Tri Clarion tips which I can recommend.

These are better than my Fearless S8Zs in their special department of midrange detai and female voices, better than my Yanyin Moonlights in musicality and overall full range performace, better than my TM Lands in the bass department.

Last but least these I enjoy more over the former benchnark of UM Mest MkIIs which also suffer from poor fit for extended listening sessions for me.

The Neon Pros have excellent tuning and are punching way above their price range. Really good bass fidelity for an all BA set and IMO no BA timbre to speak of. Not to mention the looks and attention to detail.

Kudos to Abel and AüR Audio!

Attachments

• 3A13AC95-027A-43BD-BFB5-2AF957551E3E.jpeg
    3A13AC95-027A-43BD-BFB5-2AF957551E3E.jpeg
    472.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Feb 18, 2023 at 7:48 AM Post #224 of 3,794
Finally received my Neon Pros. Thanks for top notch support and communication Nicholas!

First impression is really good. Musical with full and fast BA bass, excellent midrange, and spatious treble (as far up as I still have hearing). Rather bulky but with good fit using Tri Clarion tips which I can recommend.

These are better than my Fearless S8Zs in their special department of midrange detai and female voices, better than my Yanyin Moonlights in musicality and overall full range performace, better than my TM Lands in the bass department.

Last but least these I enjoy more over the former benchnark of UM Mest MkIIs which also suffer from poor fit for extended listening sessions for me.

The Neon Pros have excellent tuning and are punching way above their price range. Really good bass fidelity for an all BA set and IMO no BA timbre to speak of. Not to mention the looks and attention to detail.

Welcome to the Party,

Looks like we are gonna need a wider space.

LOL

Feb 18, 2023 at 10:10 AM Post #225 of 3,794

Abel's tuning is top notch. 👌 And did your initial impressions have the bass switch on or off? Either way welcome to the club. You'll definitely enjoy your stay here 😁
Welcome to the Party,

Looks like we are gonna need a wider space.

LOL
The club is about to get bigger and there'll be no space to move around in. 🙃

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back