AÜR AUDIO IEMs
Feb 5, 2023 at 5:24 AM Post #196 of 3,810
Noticed that Blues on Neon Pro with Bass switched on has Amazing Sinergies

1675592595089.png

1675592607725.png

Feb 6, 2023 at 4:05 PM Post #198 of 3,810
Just wanted to post the craftsmanship, which I find fascinating. When they say handcrafted made to order they are one of the few in this space is not using the marketing BS.
Always impressed by people who can make so small items with such finesse, have soldered quite much in school and in work. But never on so small cables or PCBs this size, and nowadays its only 1/4"-1" water pipes :thumbsup:

Feb 6, 2023 at 4:42 PM Post #199 of 3,810
Nice Pics, so beautiful

Feb 8, 2023 at 7:59 PM Post #201 of 3,810
Portable Desktop setup

1675904319168.png

Feb 9, 2023 at 11:15 PM Post #203 of 3,810
Cable/Eartip rolling with Wagnus Blood Moon and Spinfit W1.

Interesting...it leans out the note weight slightly. Subbass is even more controlled and the depth has increased to where some tracks give it the illusion of a DD; furthermore, the midrange has vacuum tube like sound. It's vintage sounding. While the highs are smoothen out more.

Need a longer listening session and A/B with another cable but I'm liking this combo with the NP. It's a Penon Serial with way better details.

20230209_190954(1).jpg

20230209_191019.jpg

Feb 10, 2023 at 2:09 AM Post #204 of 3,810

Interesting...it leans out the note weight slightly. Subbass is even more controlled and the depth has increased to where some tracks give it the illusion of a DD; furthermore, the midrange has vacuum tube like sound. It's vintage sounding. While the highs are smoothen out more.

Need a longer listening session and A/B with another cable but I'm liking this combo with the NP. It's a Penon Serial with way better details.

20230209_190954(1).jpg
20230209_191019.jpg
Interesting points on the Serial, love the Serial. All the posts lately from your Wagnus cables makes me interested, so far I have not stretched beyond 150$ for cables.

Haven't tested that many all BA sets, only a few. They all have had a technical and clean sound.

Feb 10, 2023 at 8:11 PM Post #205 of 3,810
Joining AÜR family for Late Night listening sessions

1676077843452.png

Feb 10, 2023 at 10:45 PM Post #206 of 3,810
Will be joining the AUR family.

Had a nice chat with local SG Nicholas days back of him coming back stronger. Back then I did order Nimbus but due to reasons it was not fulfilled. Am always happy to support any local guys as long as their IEMs are affordable for music lovers and when in our ears appreciating in turn embracing its beauty in delivering hours of fun filled enjoyment.

Aure to me more of a reinvented Nimbus with better sonic base on our discussion. His new flagship Allusion (8 BAs with Quad EST) seems interesting from the way he shared. Let’s hope it’ll be affordable as well.

@ChrisOc, excellent impression of Aure and I’ll blame you if it doesn’t please my ears….lol

Feb 10, 2023 at 11:38 PM Post #207 of 3,810

Had a nice chat with local SG Nicholas days back of him coming back stronger. Back then I did order Nimbus but due to reasons it was not fulfilled. Am always happy to support any local guys as long as their IEMs are affordable for music lovers and when in our ears appreciating in turn embracing its beauty in delivering hours of fun filled enjoyment.

Aure to me more of a reinvented Nimbus with better sonic base on our discussion. His new flagship Allusion (8 BAs with Quad EST) seems interesting from the way he shared. Let’s hope it’ll be affordable as well.

@ChrisOc, excellent impression of Aure and I’ll blame you if it doesn’t please my ears….lol

Welcome to the party.
You will have fun here more than you are thinking about..

Feb 11, 2023 at 1:02 AM Post #208 of 3,810

Does it come near the Impact in any way?

Based on your memory of it at least…

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2023 at 1:21 AM Post #209 of 3,810
Does it come near the Impact in any way?

Based on your memory of it at least…
No, it does not because it's totally different from the Penon Impact. Where the Impact excels in the mids and highs with the mid being more forward so the vocals can shine and the treble extension having a sparkle to it due to the 4 ESTs.

The NP has notes that are thicker which gives them more weight. On top that subbass is better than the Impact. The way it's tuned is some of the best BA bass I've heard and with the Wagnus Bloodmoon cable it gives it an almost DD like rumble and decay. The mids are still recessed giving a mild U sound signature but it's even better due to the old school sound.

I'm going to be doing a long listening session tonight comparing 3 different Wagnus Cables with Alita and NP using Queststyle M15 DAC/AMP

- Blood Moon
- Ramune Soda Moon (8-Core)
- Cream Soda Moon
20230210_220027.jpg

Feb 11, 2023 at 3:42 AM Post #210 of 3,810

Thanks for supporting local products

Users who are viewing this thread

Back