AÜR AUDIO IEMs
Jan 20, 2023 at 5:33 PM Post #122 of 3,794
I’ll probably end up with something else. I’m not a patient person and since they’re on break until sometime in February and with build time plus back orders it means it’d probably take two months plus to get them.
AüR Audio is a two men team and making IEMs are their part time hobby. I cannot imagine if they are making IEMs full time.

Jan 20, 2023 at 5:52 PM Post #124 of 3,794
AüR Audio is a two men team and making IEMs are their part time hobby. I cannot imagine if they are making IEMs full time.
Look, I’m not attacking them, I’m just stating that I was planning on buying an Aure but don’t think I will now because I don’t like to wait for “months”. That’s just me and again, more power to the patient people that do wait.

Jan 20, 2023 at 6:32 PM Post #125 of 3,794
Look, I’m not attacking them, I’m just stating that I was planning on buying an Aure but don’t think I will now because I don’t like to wait for “months”. That’s just me and again, more power to the patient people that do waiti am just
Please do not get me wrong, I just stating that the wait is long because they are part timers. For me, the wait is definitely worth for all of three IEMs because of the craftsmanship is simply fantastic

Jan 20, 2023 at 8:03 PM Post #126 of 3,794
It comes with the territory, when starting out audio manufacturers do not have a huge setup (unless they are part of a larger organisation). When people discover how good the product are, the orders increase and so does the pressure to get the products out quickly.

I would rather wait for a good product than rush the "artisans" and end up with Quality Control (QC) issues.

Do not be mistaken, those of us who are prepared to wait, want our gear yesterday.....but not at the cost of quality.

I just immerse myself in music getting to know my previous gear a bit more.

My honest view, Aur products are worth the wait
I am glad that both of us are on the same page. I personally have spoken and met them, they treated their IEMs like their children. Their QC standard are very stringent and I appreciate that. The recent Seeaudio yume 2 is a letdown which has bad QC and this caused bad experience for consumers

Jan 20, 2023 at 8:16 PM Post #127 of 3,794
I am glad that both of us are on the same page. I personally have spoken and met them, they treated their IEMs like their children. Their QC standard are very stringent and I appreciate that. The recent Seeaudio yume 2 is a letdown which has bad QC and this caused bad experience for consumers
I may keep the Aure in mind as it is reasonably priced. I was looking at the Symphonium Meteor as well but they’re sold out and on holiday as well. I just had to want to buy right at the start of holiday lol.

Jan 20, 2023 at 9:16 PM Post #128 of 3,794
I may keep the Aure in mind as it is reasonably priced. I was looking at the Symphonium Meteor as well but they’re sold out and on holiday as well. I just had to want to buy right at the start of holiday lol.
AüR Audio does has a very good 10BA set, Neon Pro has many rave reviews. Price is similar to Meteor, by judging the look, performance, workmanship. Neon Pro is definitely a no brainer

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2023 at 11:52 PM Post #129 of 3,794
Another post of the triple threat. All different price points, all different sound signatures. There is an IEM option for everyone. I cannot wait for their newest release.
20230119_215115(1).jpg
20230119_215055.jpg

Jan 21, 2023 at 2:53 AM Post #130 of 3,794
Not to talk crap about IMR, but the biggest problem there is that you are waiting without knowing. When the time comes for the planned shipping date it will be delayed for next month. Then it happens again and so on. More transparency trough the forums and on the site would have helped IMR getting more sales.

Great IEMs if you like bass specially.

Nope I haven’t and I probably wouldn’t if it’s a crazy long wait. I canceled a preorder for an IMR iem because I read multiple comments about things taking months.

Jan 21, 2023 at 4:54 AM Post #131 of 3,794
Not to talk crap about IMR, but the biggest problem there is that you are waiting without knowing. When the time comes for the planned shipping date it will be delayed for next month. Then it happens again and so on. More transparency trough the forums and on the site would have helped IMR getting more sales.

I did wait for my IMR Semper before and kept delaying

Jan 21, 2023 at 4:58 AM Post #132 of 3,794

You are perfectly correct and you are not talking crap about IMR because that is the truth.

I have a few IMR sets which I bought over the last few years, and in my view the waiting times have got longer and longer.

I am not mad keen on excessive mid-bass, but I can live with lots of mid-bass, if the quality of the bass is good. Some IMR sets are done well with good definition. Other sets are not, in my view.

Jan 21, 2023 at 7:06 AM Post #133 of 3,794
You are perfectly correct and you are not talking crap about IMR because that is the truth.

I have a few IMR sets which I bought over the last few years, and in my view the waiting times have got longer and longer.

I am not mad keen on excessive mid-bass, but I can live with lots of mid-bass, if the quality of the bass is good. Some IMR sets are done well with good definition. Other sets are not, in my view.
I have did a comparison with IMR Aten and AüR Audio Aure. Aure sounded more natural to my ears than Aten. The high frequency from Aten sounded too fake to me could be due to piezoelectric

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2023 at 5:52 PM Post #135 of 3,794
Size Comparsion. From left to right
AüR Audio (AA) Alita (12BA), AA Neon Pro (10BA), AA Aure (6 BA/1DD), Penon Impact (10 BA/4 EST), Dunu SA6 Ultra (6BA), Sennheiser IE600 (1DD).
20230122_140701.jpg20230122_140807.jpg
Beautiful, I love the green shells from AURE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back