AÜR AUDIO IEMs
Jan 20, 2023 at 6:55 AM Post #106 of 3,794
All of users say that the entry iem ( Aure) is great. About 400$. Im considering buy it because Neon Pro is simply great.
Our friend has every Aur and he loves a lot Aure model, pretty sure it would be a solid purchase based on my experience with Neon Pro.

Jan 20, 2023 at 9:49 AM Post #108 of 3,794
Looking at the FR of the Aure it should have a lush sound with full bass and treble.

What's the closest competitor hybrids out there?
Hello Leonard

Aure is indeed a very good IEM and i am using it as my desktop IEM.
The bass,Mid and Treble are well controlled.

With the current selling price, it is a defintely a must buy for anyone who is looking for a very good Hybrid IEM

Regards

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2023 at 9:55 AM Post #110 of 3,794
Going to get the NP delivered first, but it got my interest for sure.

Jan 20, 2023 at 12:26 PM Post #115 of 3,794
I’ll probably end up with something else. I’m not a patient person and since they’re on break until sometime in February and with build time plus back orders it means it’d probably take two months plus to get them.
Wait time can suck, I have grown used to it after buying from different start up makers. ZMF, MrSpeakers, Feliks audio, Forza Audioworks, Sasha, Smeggy and now Aür.

Worst wait time was 8 months😅

Jan 20, 2023 at 12:38 PM Post #116 of 3,794
Wait time can suck, I have grown used to it after buying from different start up makers. ZMF, MrSpeakers, Feliks audio, Forza Audioworks, Sasha, Smeggy and now Aür.

Worst wait time was 8 months😅

More power to people that can just be like “guess I’ll get it whenever I get it”. I can’t do that, it drives me nuts lol.

Jan 20, 2023 at 12:44 PM Post #117 of 3,794
From their store, it says that Fedex to deliver the IEMs
Yes Shippemnts are sent by Fedex and 4 days door to door from Singapore to Spain.

Jan 20, 2023 at 1:36 PM Post #118 of 3,794
It comes with the territory, when starting out audio manufacturers do not have a huge setup (unless they are part of a larger organisation). When people discover how good the product are, the orders increase and so does the pressure to get the products out quickly.

I would rather wait for a good product than rush the "artisans" and end up with Quality Control (QC) issues.

More power to people that can just be like “guess I’ll get it whenever I get it”. I can’t do that, it drives me nuts lol.

Do not be mistaken, those of us who are prepared to wait, want our gear yesterday.....but not at the cost of quality.

I just immerse myself in music getting to know my previous gear a bit more.

My honest view, Aur products are worth the wait

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2023 at 3:48 PM Post #120 of 3,794
It comes with the territory. Like ChrisOC said before and I'm paraphrasing its better to wait for quality product then to get a rush product with issues. *cough* Yume II.

And at this point it's better to order one now before they get bigger and become similar to Elysian Acoustics. Where the wait time is a minimum of 6 months or you're paying above retail for a used one. So far I have not seen anyone put their Aur IEMs for sale yet.

And another point I forgot to add is that as they get bigger and get more orders, the harder they have to work and as a result quality may go down, prices may go up to. Not saying Aur will but majority of startup businesses due. Because at the end of the day people start businesses to make money. Lucky for us consumers, the smaller startups can charge less and provide more due to having less overhead/expenses and having to make a name for themselves.

Example: Grand Opening of a new restaurant in your town/city. Food quality is amazing, you get alot, employees are on the same page. 1 year later, food may be hit or less, you get less, and employees are providing crap service.

As with anything in life the best things are worth waiting for and Aur Audio is one of those products that have yet to disappoint. But more importantly for the price you are paying, you'll always be getting the performance and then some vs other brands.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Acts
Back