9th Calgary Headfi Meet! Sept 8 2013
Aug 17, 2013 at 2:45 PM Post #48 of 125
Quote:
I have a quick request. Does anyone in Calgary have a 4 pin xlr to 1/4 inch plug adaptor I can borrow until the meet? PM me if you do :)

i mite be able to scrounge 1 4pin XLR to TRS adaptor from my Hifiman HE5LE days. let me know if u want to go look for them on sunday.

Aug 19, 2013 at 1:25 PM Post #49 of 125
Quote:
Count me in! I'll bring:
Ultrasone Signature Pro's
Ultrasone HFI-580
Fiio X3

Maybe: Audioengine D1
Maverick audio A1
Hm601 parts
Shure SRH-750
ATH-M50 (If people are interested in any of these 5, I'll bring the item in)

Also, I screamed like a girl when I saw this HeadFi meet on the frontpage of HeadFi. Soo happy to go to one of these.

If it isn't too much trouble to bring them I would definitely be interested in hearing the Audioengine D1 and the ATH-M50s.  They are both items I have considered purchasing.

Aug 19, 2013 at 1:29 PM Post #50 of 125
Quote:
So i might be able to make calgary. I may have a meeting in calgary on the monday business related and if so i will come down sunday to attend event.

If i can come down i can bring the following
VMODA M100
Skullcandy Mixmasters
I also have access to a vault of headphones at the store. For instance
AKGK550, Q701
Sennheiser HD650, HD598,HD558
Monster DNA
Noise cancelling
Ferrari T350
Ferrari R300
Fiio E17

Does your store carry the Fiio E11? If it does would you consider bringing one down for me possibly purchase at the meet?

Aug 24, 2013 at 11:27 AM Post #55 of 125
cool! sunday is great! i can bring

headphones:
cardas HD800
blk dragon T1
Grado PS500
Audio Technica W1000X
MadDogs
AKG K702

amps:
custom SE OPT EL84/12ax7
Audio Space AS-6i 300b 
Audio Gd Pheonix (mayb as its also big & heavy)

dac:
Violectric V800

Are your Mad Dogs single ended or balanced? If balanced, what connector(s) are they terminated in? A fellow Head-fi user is asking about the Mad Dogs with a RSA Intruder balanced portable amp. Since I'm bringing my new Intruder, perhaps we can try them together? The only issue is if they're balanced, I'll likely need to build an adapter cable since the Intruder output is a fairly custom connector (Kobiconn iris connector).

Aug 24, 2013 at 3:44 PM Post #56 of 125
Quote:
Are your Mad Dogs single ended or balanced? If balanced, what connector(s) are they terminated in? A fellow Head-fi user is asking about the Mad Dogs with a RSA Intruder balanced portable amp. Since I'm bringing my new Intruder, perhaps we can try them together? The only issue is if they're balanced, I'll likely need to build an adapter cable since the Intruder output is a fairly custom connector (Kobiconn iris connector).

my maddogs are SE with TRS plug. its for sale too 
L3000.gif

Aug 31, 2013 at 11:20 PM Post #59 of 125
****. I have work on Sunday. If only it was on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!11 Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????!!!!!!!!!???????? Oh well, I hope everyone has none the less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back