$999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage
Jul 8, 2014 at 9:51 AM Post #3,541 of 6,550

It happened to my FAT32 128Gb SDXC card when I demo'ed with old firmware 0.5 but I thought this has been resolved?  Did you upgrade your firmware?

Yes it's the latest version.

Anyway problem solved, now I format the card once more using another program (guiformat) and the M reads it perfectly. Reason unknown, but can't care less now XD

Jul 8, 2014 at 11:01 AM Post #3,543 of 6,550
  I'm trying to put two 256GB SD cards to M. One to a normal slot and the other with a SD to micro SD adapter.
Have you guys ever tried this?

I'm guessing that you are a pioneer. Report back!

(They advertise a limit of 128gb on the microSD - although that is meant as a positive - so it will be interesting to see if it works.)

Jul 8, 2014 at 11:32 AM Post #3,544 of 6,550
It will work. I might have to format the SDXC card into fat32. We'll see. I will try this as soon as I get the tools.

570GB player sounds good. I will put that adapter and card into a leather case so it can cover them up.

Jul 8, 2014 at 11:46 AM Post #3,545 of 6,550

I'm guessing that you are a pioneer. Report back!

(They advertise a limit of 128gb on the microSD - although that is meant as a positive - so it will be interesting to see if it works.)

Oh, my...
It's bigger than my sub-computer hard...

Jul 8, 2014 at 12:13 PM Post #3,546 of 6,550
That was 1 of my main gripe before it was launched. Unnecessary big 720p screen for a DAP which only increases the cost and reduces the battery life.
It'll be interesting to see how much battery life they can increase just by firmware updates though.

Once, I got 6 hours and 40 minutes(around)... and it seems I got the record...
Got worse results after wise.... 

Jul 8, 2014 at 12:16 PM Post #3,547 of 6,550

This also puzzled me a lot... they got a nice big good HD screen, but decided to let you peek into the album cover art.... 
confused.gif

I'm possitive about the big screen...
Some may throw stones at me, but I want DIVX play...:p
(I mean... to be useful w/this large screen.)
Probably Calyx won't support... they skipped WIFI n ... even EQ
 This device is only about HIFI sound.

Jul 8, 2014 at 1:50 PM Post #3,549 of 6,550
  ---- reminder -----

Please report errors of new firmware to:  ask@calyx.kr   /  www.facebook.com/calyxaudio 
Folder play must be fixed asap!

Are you a bot?  I swear you post this every page :p

The large screen I figure is more for library management and playlist creation than looking at cover art.

Jul 8, 2014 at 2:45 PM Post #3,553 of 6,550

Nods.

I wonder how many of us really own Calyx M...
If someone already heard the sound, they got to love this devise... (although it has some weakness).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back