$999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage
Jan 1, 2014 at 2:22 PM Post #316 of 6,549
Thanks. I missed that.

Apologies - reading back, I just realised my reply sounded cocky - I didn't mean it to sound like that.
beerchug.gif

Jan 1, 2014 at 2:57 PM Post #318 of 6,549
Thanks. I missed that. I wonder why they would reference it again earlier today rather start referencing a more known comparison? Suggesting a $6000 plus DAC sounds like the new $999 DAP would lower sales of the FEMTO DAC.

Clearly it doesn't compare to anything out there today. It's better than anything n existence from the competition 
wink_face.gif

I hope for their sake anyway it's worth it.

Jan 1, 2014 at 6:00 PM Post #319 of 6,549
Good luck with that.
The Calyx-M has Wi-fi, but where did you read that it supports Bluetooth?

OMG, I just assumed Bluetooth. Wow my bad. Then I'll have to consider if going "playlist-only" is ok for me. Hmm. Anyway, I have a few months to decide until (if) the ZX1 launches in US.
Q: anyone know if I can stream from a wifi hard drive --> to the Calyx over its wifi?

Jan 2, 2014 at 7:31 AM Post #322 of 6,549
Thanks. I missed that. I wonder why they would reference it again earlier today rather start referencing a more known comparison? Suggesting a $6000 plus DAC sounds like the new $999 DAP would lower sales of the FEMTO DAC.

that also sort of implying that the Femto DAC can actually be sold for way way less than what it is selling for, since a 999 dap matches its sq

Jan 2, 2014 at 12:35 PM Post #324 of 6,549
 Asynchronous USB-DAC capable of;
upto 32bit/384kHz, 128DSD and great sound with a great display not just small leds but a big OLED screen.

Does this sound good to who are looking for a decent USB-DAC?

Calyx M has already such function inside.

This is not the end....In the future Calyx M will provide more and more ways to music for you.

Some information for those who don't have FB account
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back