$999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage
Feb 25, 2014 at 5:34 PM Post #1,366 of 6,549

Here is a little humor, it's about software development but could fit quite nicely with the situation at hand.
wink.gif

nice

Feb 26, 2014 at 5:15 AM Post #1,367 of 6,549
March is coming still no info related to international pre order price.

Also I wonder will they do a last miracle with those buttons/sliding system as well as (this one is for you Mython
happy_face1.gif
) digital out
tongue_smile.gif

Feb 26, 2014 at 5:19 AM Post #1,368 of 6,549
Pretty sure the last pictures they posted on Facebook were labelled "Production Model"

After reading the latest AK240 Review i really hope this thing sounds great. Actually when you do a side by side comparison of the specs there are some areas where the AK240 has better numbers. I know that doesn't always translate so i am still hoping the M is awesome sounding.

Feb 26, 2014 at 8:58 AM Post #1,374 of 6,549
Calyx have posted something on their Facebook page to suggest that the "M" is available to buy from a website called Pxdshop (well according to the translation). I presume this is for Korean customers only.

Feb 26, 2014 at 9:20 AM Post #1,376 of 6,549
I tried to order there but can't make heads or tales of the ordering system..

Order form doesn't seem to fill. Won't take my address. This is using the non member or overseas form. 

I guess i will wait until Calyx post something here or it becomes available on their main website.

Feb 26, 2014 at 9:28 AM Post #1,378 of 6,549
  Pretty sure the last pictures they posted on Facebook were labelled "Production Model"

After reading the latest AK240 Review i really hope this thing sounds great. Actually when you do a side by side comparison of the specs there are some areas where the AK240 has better numbers. I know that doesn't always translate so i am still hoping the M is awesome sounding.

So far I do not buy the AK240 and wait for the  M  mostly because I expect the UI of the  M  to be far superior to the UI of the M.  Indeed, as far as SQ, I expect booth to be good enough for my old ears :)

Feb 26, 2014 at 9:32 AM Post #1,379 of 6,549
 Dear Overseas customers,

The current promotion discount-sale is just for Korean only who placed order with non-refundable full-payment in Korean territory only.

We are under negotiation on shipping cost to overseas and there is still warranty issue including who will be cover the shipping charge when they will return their goods for services.
After fixing all the policies we will take overseas order. 

We appreciate your patience. But not very far.

Best regards,

Calyx M

This is the latest post from the Calyx M facebook page so I don't think we can make an order yet. UGH. THE WAIT IS AGONISING!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back