9/30~10/6 DUNU Week !! Celebrate with worldwide DUNU Fans
Sep 27, 2011 at 3:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6
Dear DUNU fans,

DUNU bring you great news. In order to appreciate your support with DUNU and DUNU earphones. During 9/30 ~ 10/6, DUNU will hold a worldwide “DUNU WEEK” event with up to 20% product discount. This event is also to celebrate China National Day.

As you know DUNU has established retailer points in Europe, America and Asia, which includes many countries. Now, you will be able to purchase DUNU earphones from local retailer with as much as 20% discounts during DUNU week. Please contact DUNU regional retailer for more price and product information. Get yourself a pair earphone of DUNU, Now is the time for listen pleasure and achieve something special. Not as a buyer but a pioneer in DUNU history. Please enjoy the pleasure with participate a Brand's raising. Don't forget to give us a like if you like DUNU .

If you don't know DUNU, please check the product review from famous The Gadgeteer

DUNU-Topsound Earphones Review — The Gadgeteer

** Retailer information on http://www.facebook.com/DUNU.FANS

DUNU
                            Delicate, Unique & Utmost

Rocky

Sep 27, 2011 at 9:04 AM Post #3 of 6
I feel the pricing for some of the IEMs are slightly too high, and there is alot of competition out there, especially for the 80-100 dollar range. Also, the styling and look of some of the models are a little bit on the tacky side and might be brushed off by more serious potential buyers. They also look a little cheap-ish and sort of a Monster Turbine knockoff, which doesn't help Dunu's image.

Trident however, is win!

Sep 29, 2011 at 3:24 AM Post #4 of 6
Dunu has some pretty awesome products, but the pricing of them above the Trident is a little high - they would probably be far more competitive if the price were dropped by even just $10.

I'm really looking forward to what they do in the future though.

Sep 30, 2011 at 9:11 AM Post #5 of 6
I don't really think they're overpriced for the apparent build but they may be over built for the sonics and thereby appear to be a bit over priced. Heavy isn't good for IEMs regardless how solid. I also find the Hephaes a bit gaudy. I'm sure others find it cool. I think what may help would be to bring in the cheaper Hades and consolidate the other 2 armatures into a single upmarket model. I would guess they all use a version of a siren driver with different tune. I would like to maybe see a single standard type vented BA at about $100. Should be do-able and with a bit of good selection and skill be made to be quite good. I'd think if companies like Phonak and Etymotic can be had for low/mid $100s, a direct Chinese OEM could do something competitive for close to $100 in a more traditional case. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back