8th Street Electronics Black Friday / Cyber Monday deal
Nov 25, 2010 at 3:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

roker

Headphoneus Supremus

[size=medium]
Some really good deals at 8th Street Electronics.

Everything that isn't an open box or b-stock is 15% off, free shipping on orders over 99.95.

Of note, you can get the Sennheiser HD25-1 II for 170 and other headphones (mostly full-size and DJ though)

All of their Grado products apply to this as well so you can get a good deal on those GS1000i's you've always wanted.

Also their Firestone products get this discount too (Fubar, Spitfire, etc.)

Use this link with the promo code attached:

www.8thstreet.com/promoinfo.asp?code=P112410

It ends after Cyber Monday.

(I'm not affiliated with 8th Street Electronics nor am I making a profit or commission from them, I'm merely spreading the word to people that want discounts ... like me!)
[/size]

Nov 29, 2010 at 9:14 PM Post #5 of 6

Quote:
They have them at Newegg for $299, not a bad price.

crap! I was out of town this weekend and I missed this deal...now it's sold out! Do you know if the price will still be that low when they re-stock? I would've instantly jumped on this if I knew it was going on! DAMN!

Nov 29, 2010 at 11:39 PM Post #6 of 6

Quote:

Quote:
They have them at Newegg for $299, not a bad price.

crap! I was out of town this weekend and I missed this deal...now it's sold out! Do you know if the price will still be that low when they re-stock? I would've instantly jumped on this if I knew it was going on! DAMN!

Sorry man, but I doubt they will go back down to that point soon (well, maybe on the 26th). If it's any consolation, you could get the HD600 at $300 at headroom, or $280 at Amazon. I have seen it lower though (got mine at $249).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back