8GB Sansa Clip+ $39.99 Shipped!
Dec 18, 2010 at 7:54 PM Post #7 of 21
I ordered a spare myself,...
beerchug.gif

Dec 19, 2010 at 12:42 AM Post #9 of 21
1 hour remaining

Dec 19, 2010 at 12:56 AM Post #10 of 21
great deal, but the heck am I converting 120gb worth of apple lossless into mp3...

Dec 19, 2010 at 1:11 AM Post #12 of 21

Quote:
hey the clip can play FLAC (a free lossless format).

and you can convert from lossless to lossless without compromising any quality. 
Quote:
great deal, but the heck am I converting 120gb worth of apple lossless into mp3...

yeesh..flac takes up just as much space as applelossless (lossless vs lossless) 8gb is not enough, even with additional micro SD cards, the fuze could never match my needed memory capacity

Dec 19, 2010 at 1:17 AM Post #13 of 21

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

yeesh..flac takes up just as much space as applelossless (lossless vs lossless) 8gb is not enough, even with additional micro SD cards, the fuze could never match my needed memory capacity

that is truth, I was just making clear that the clip+ is capable of playing lossless audio. 
wink_face.gif

Dec 19, 2010 at 1:19 AM Post #14 of 21

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

that is truth, I was just making clear that the clip+ is capable of playing lossless audio. 
wink_face.gif

i would be so happy if they could cram 160gb or even more into a smaller/better mp3 player but the only high capacity mp3 player currently available is the classic, and rumor has it, my Ipod won't be having any grandkids or even kids...poor dinosaur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back