$800-$1000 iem
Feb 10, 2017 at 10:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

smy1

Headphoneus Supremus
Just sold my Roxanne and was looking into different headphone. The sound signature on the Roxanne was somewhat my preference but it lacked mids and vocals were muffled and I don't really like dark sound signature but the low end was great. I prefer really good low and mid end, wide soundstage, bright and overall good resolution and clarity. I am a vocal head so I want my iem with the best vocals. I have a pair of Athena Adel and love the sound on it.

I was thinking about the fidue sirus, 846, or used pair of andromeda.

Feb 10, 2017 at 5:00 PM Post #2 of 9
I do not have big experience with IEM. But I had borrow Campfire Jupiter and Noble Sage, both four days. And I have to say according to your description look at Campfire. It has really really good soundstage, resolution, clarity, vocal, accurate this all is actually their very strong points, as regards lows I do not know but I think it was also good on Jupiter, Andro will be sure better tuning from impressions/reviews here..
Sage is in my opinion to much kind and soundstage not strong point and bass miss details.. 

I will have chance hopefully try soon Empire Spartan and than I will decide if I will buy Andromeda or Spartan. UERR and Vega seems to be as very good option too, unfortunately no chance to listen.

Feb 12, 2017 at 5:37 PM Post #3 of 9
I do not have big experience with IEM. But I had borrow Campfire Jupiter and Noble Sage, both four days. And I have to say according to your description look at Campfire. It has really really good soundstage, resolution, clarity, vocal, accurate this all is actually their very strong points, as regards lows I do not know but I think it was also good on Jupiter, Andro will be sure better tuning from impressions/reviews here..

Sage is in my opinion to much kind and soundstage not strong point and bass miss details.. 

I will have chance hopefully try soon Empire Spartan and than I will decide if I will buy Andromeda or Spartan. UERR and Vega seems to be as very good option too, unfortunately no chance to listen.

Do you have any experience with the noble dulce or the Django?

Feb 12, 2017 at 8:11 PM Post #5 of 9
The Oriolus MkII might also be an option. They have a balanced sound, with a pretty good midrange and clear vocals.

Feb 15, 2017 at 10:37 AM Post #6 of 9
Got a used andromeda thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back