8 FREE iGRADO Headphones on Dec.4
Dec 5, 2009 at 4:33 AM Post #76 of 109
[size=x-large]And... THE WINNERS ARE FINALLY REVEALED![/size]

[size=large]8 FREE iGRADO Headphones[/size]

But first a message to all that did not win:

We will be having many more drawings in the coming months. We got a ton of stuff to give away so don't be too disappointed and thanks for participating!!
regular_smile .gif

As we wanted this to be as random as possible, this took a much longer time than we anticipated so I apologize for the delay.

The follow is the list of the winners of the iGRADO:

YouTube NAMES CONFIRMED:

[size=small]1) jrobcet
2) AnonymoussourceLOL
3) yeahxx
4) juniperlater
5) hockeyb213
6) Clarinetpplayingfox
7) rylemo
8) lamprouter
[/size]

[size=small]Winners must email info@fmasolutions.com with SUBJECT: "I WON THE iGRADO" and provide:[/size]

a) First and last name
b) Telephone number
c) Email address
d) Shipping Address
e) YouTube ID Name

Once we receive this information we will email you a unique string of characters which you will have to post under YouTube's "CHANNEL COMMENTS" on this page: YouTube - EarphoneSolutions's Channel so that we can verify your ID and that you are indeed one of the winners.

[size=medium]CONGRATULATIONS to the FIRST batch of winners of our first GIVEAWAY!!

THANK YOU for participating!
[/size]

[size=medium]Next giveaway will be announced in the next weeks on Head-Fi, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, BLOG, email and our website.[/size]

Dec 5, 2009 at 4:38 AM Post #78 of 109
Congrats to the winners!
smily_headphones1.gif
Hope to participate in the next drawing.

Dec 5, 2009 at 4:57 AM Post #81 of 109
Yus! Can't believe I won. Thanks guys! Congrats to others.

Dec 5, 2009 at 5:03 AM Post #82 of 109
If you have not entered yet, the other ongoing contest we have is for a [size=small]FREE $875 HR2[/size] Ray Samuels Headphone Amplifier.

We have [size=small]extended entries until December 6th[/size], so there is time for everyone to enter:

[size=medium]http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f175/f...ne-amp-453232/[/size]

Chances are quite good. So far we only have around 70 entries
beyersmile.png

Dec 5, 2009 at 5:32 PM Post #87 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by userlander /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hmmm... will have to quibble on the RSA amp contest a little. If you have to give a review, then it's not really "free." :wink:

However when you post reviews on Amazon, Head-Fi and all other sites you are contributing the same way but without the chance to win an amp.
smile_phones.gif

You bring up a great point however.

Let me clarify about our REWARDS PROGRAM.

With our REWARDS PROGRAM you automatically receive 10 points on every approved product review.

After we go through this first batch of reviews we will be awarding bonus points to the best reviews.

Points = Dollars at Headphone Solutions

So for example, say we have 100 products and you have experience with 20 of them and decide to write a review for each one of those 20 products. You are automatically earning 10 x 20 = 200 points + bonus points if some of your reviews are really good.

For example, once you reach 800 points, you receive a $60 gift certificate.

Please note that this is NOT a coupon code that requires you to purchase so much and get the $60 in the form of a discount.

It MEANS that you can go to the site and get a $60 headphone with NO MONEY.

So the RSA contest is just one more incentive. But in the process everybody that participates is accumulating points* that can become dollars to be spent on the site without ever having bought anything from the website.

* Provided they followed the steps to create an account and post the review while logged in to their "My Account".

Again, I appreciate all the support and I strongly believe that the site will be a much better site with the contribution of you all opposed to us trying to create content by ourselves. Customer reviews are an honest opinion of an unbiased user and that is very important to have.

So please bring it on! We want 5 star reviews as well as 1 star reviews. We want honest opinions about the products and let the manufacturers improve upon the weaknesses brought up by real unbiased users.

THANKS!!
smile_phones.gif

[size=small]Just a TEASER: You will NOT believe what our next contest will be awarding the next winner![/size]
very_evil_smiley.gif

Dec 5, 2009 at 5:45 PM Post #88 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flavio T /img/forum/go_quote.gif
However when you post reviews on Amazon, Head-Fi and all other sites you are contributing the same way but without the chance to win an amp.
smile_phones.gif

Very true - and as you noted, that goes for just about anywhere, not just Amazon or head-fi.

Just to clarify, I think it's very generous that you are giving away an amazing amp like that -- you should probably request 10 reviews to be allowed to enter.
biggrin.gif
I was just having a little quibbling fun, no harm intended.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 5, 2009 at 5:49 PM Post #89 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by userlander /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Very true - and as you noted, that goes for just about anywhere, not just Amazon or head-fi.

Just to clarify, I think it's very generous that you are giving away an amazing amp like that -- you should probably request 10 reviews to be allowed to enter.
biggrin.gif
I was just having a little quibbling fun, no harm intended.
smily_headphones1.gif

I know...
smily_headphones1.gif

It's great that it gave me the chance to clarify our Rewards Program which I know we are not doing a great job at explaining...

Thanks again for participating and the kind words!

Dec 5, 2009 at 7:20 PM Post #90 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flavio T /img/forum/go_quote.gif
[size=small]Just a TEASER: You will NOT believe what our next contest will be awarding the next winner![/size]
very_evil_smiley.gif

I'll review the HR2 I'm going to win in order to claim that HD800
wink.gif

(Overconfident
ksc75smile.gif
)
Still relaxed of course
wink.gif

By the way, just to clarify... You're saying that reviews will receive bonus points after the first batch is read-over (i.e. no review has bonus points yet?) <- this is where my blood pressure rises
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back