7506 vs. v6?
Jan 4, 2018 at 8:59 PM Post #16 of 18
@TheSonicTruth Do you have a picture of the headphones with these stretched out pads I'm curious to see what you are talking about?
Also, why are you so dead set on getting the exact same stock pads when there are SO MANY aftermarket pads that fit the Sonys and improve the fit and the sound? As I said, the L2 pads are stellar on the Sonys...but they are hard to get.
I would consider the NVX SPT flat pads, those were my second choice...they are very soft and comfortable, kinda like the stock pads but with a much more 'quality' feel, and they fit around the ear as opposed to being flat on the ear like the stock ones.

"Also, why are you so dead set on
getting the exact same stock pads...?
"

Because I am impressed and more than satisified with the sound of MDR-7506 with the factory earpads.

Jan 4, 2018 at 9:15 PM Post #17 of 18
I recommend the Brainwavz sheepskin/memory foam pads for the V6. They're much more comfortable than stock pads, they're quite breathable, and they're much easier to clean. Don't get them if you don't want to use EQ though, because the pads' fabric covers are thin and result in a hotter treble response.
edit: Sorry, didn't see you your last post before responding.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2018 at 10:21 PM Post #18 of 18
I give up. You can lead a horse to water....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back