634EARS: Impressions, Discussions, and Appreciations Thread
May 8, 2024 at 1:11 AM Post #691 of 705
Congratulations 🎉 well worth it. IMO Miroak-II is especially good for the cost when we think about it being a boutique brand with such good quality, and tuning is so good 👌

You don't say, checking in everyday on his instagram. And get a little disappointed when his new post is not my unit 🤣
Loooool I do the same thing like 8 times a day.
He doesn't post all the sets he makes, lately he seems to posts the sets long after he has shipped out the unit.

That being said, the last few posts on his instagram has been quite interesting with all the rare woods provided by customer.

That Brazilian Rosewood cannot travel without CITES permit.

May 8, 2024 at 7:48 AM Post #692 of 705
He doesn't post all the sets he makes, lately he seems to posts the sets long after he has shipped out the unit.

That being said, the last few posts on his instagram has been quite interesting with all the rare woods provided by customer.

That Brazilian Rosewood cannot travel without CITES permit.
I don't blame him for the delay of posts, he is quite literally a one man army handling everything himself. Its genuinely impressive when you think about it because I for the life of me couldn't do that to the scale he's working at haha.

May 9, 2024 at 3:35 PM Post #693 of 705
Getting anything is probably months away because I've spent too much money on gear and music recently, but how much is shipping to EU on average? Around 3-4k ¥?

Trying to figure out how much I need for shipping + tax.

May 10, 2024 at 1:09 AM Post #695 of 705
@Leonarfd any idea how much was shipping to Europe?
Getting anything is probably months away because I've spent too much money on gear and music recently, but how much is shipping to EU on average? Around 3-4k ¥?

Trying to figure out how much I need for shipping + tax.
At least on Miroak-II I paid this a year ago:
IEM 47,800 JPY + Shipping 5,380JPY
Then its local tax depending where you live.

Had a deal with the TX-02 as he is trying to work with a wood he has never used before, so free shipping.

Last edited:
May 10, 2024 at 5:37 AM Post #696 of 705

Had a deal with the TX-02 as he is trying to work with a wood he has never used before, so free shipping.
Got a similar deal with my TX-01 as well!

May 15, 2024 at 12:17 PM Post #697 of 705
Caved in and got the loak 2 stainless steel open after hearing the fully burnt in version.

Let me get the negatives out of the way first the slam and imaging are no where as good as the Fiio FD7.

Personally I donno how he did it but resolution is crazy and imo on par with other under 1k units.

Personally the precise and tight micro texture is like catnip for me. Will post pics later when I have the time.

May 15, 2024 at 2:51 PM Post #698 of 705

Got a similar deal with my TX-01 as well!
Got a similar deal as well, originally ordered the TS but he messaged back saying he thought the Ti was a much nicer sound, and wanted practice with the build I requested, but at TS price.

Super awesome transaction, answered some questions I had about the differences.

May 15, 2024 at 9:50 PM Post #699 of 705
Pics as promised. Interestingly the logo seems to have changed?

Also its nice that that tip rolling has minimal downsides with the only downside being the slightly increased body but I'll take that for the comfort of S&S tips sticking to the ear.
IMG_20240516_094203.jpg1000046512.jpg

May 16, 2024 at 9:21 PM Post #700 of 705
Dropped by the local dealer to have a listen at the Loak 2 OP yesterday

It is very good performing with the right cable and tips. Would have love to compare it against a friend's Loak LP02 but he had to fly yesterday

May 16, 2024 at 10:45 PM Post #701 of 705
Dropped by the local dealer to have a listen at the Loak 2 OP yesterday

It is very good performing with the right cable and tips. Would have love to compare it against a friend's Loak LP02 but he had to fly yesterday
Any recomended cables? The stock one ironicaly is too light and thus not giving enough support.

May 17, 2024 at 1:29 AM Post #702 of 705
Any recomended cables? The stock one ironicaly is too light and thus not giving enough support.

I tried NiceHCK Saga 60 and Divinus tips yesterday. U will want a pure copper cable to reinforce the bass slightly

May 21, 2024 at 9:34 AM Post #703 of 705
ahh finally shipped

May 21, 2024 at 9:43 AM Post #704 of 705
May 22, 2024 at 1:36 AM Post #705 of 705
This is the 634ears 4.4mm balanced cable. I love it, it sounds great and is soft, never tangles. As you can see it's pretty thick, so it does give support. As tall person, I wish it were slightly longer (my 64 Audio 4.4 balanced is maybe 2 inches longer) but for most people should be OK. Also, it was relatively cheap. :)

IMG_8806.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back