$50 off Etymotic Research HF5 on Amazon - Today, until May 31
May 7, 2009 at 6:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

vYu223

500+ Head-Fier
Got an email this morning from amazon - you can save $50 on HF5's (bringing it down to a price of $100) with the coupon code, "CED3JMZB". Offer ends on May 31st.

May 7, 2009 at 6:47 PM Post #2 of 13
Sigh, the good old Amazon "We hate Canada" USA... I would have made so many transactions with them only if I could.

May 13, 2009 at 11:58 PM Post #5 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by K_19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sigh, the good old Amazon "We hate Canada" USA... I would have made so many transactions with them only if I could.

x2. Not only headphones, but everything else as well.
frown.gif

May 14, 2009 at 4:09 PM Post #6 of 13
Hmmm... I'm just thinking out loud here, but since I already have the ER-4S, I think the only reason for me to get one of Ety's cheaper headphones is if I wanted one with a smaller profile... The ER-6's body completely fits inside the ear canal, right? I mean, after putting them in and everything, it only looks like there are wires coming out of your head, right? If so, they would be great for sleeping on my side with a pillow... They would also be great for applications where I would need a low-profile headphone due to something being right up against my ears... Such as wearing them under a helmet (NOT while commuting, but rather in a skate park or something of the like).

May 14, 2009 at 11:35 PM Post #9 of 13
Ah the deal is back again! Great deal, good time to get a second chance at these!

May 31, 2009 at 1:31 PM Post #12 of 13
Thanks for the heads-up. My ER6's right channel died (not filters) while traveling so the HF5's should arrive just about the time I get home. Guess I will be using the ATH-M50's on the 16 hour flight home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back