5 years?! The Fifth Annual St. Louis Meet will be July 13th.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2019 at 4:28 PM Post #46 of 61
Hello all,

Was thinking about coming to this meet not sure do I just show up or sign up? I could bring I modest set up with is Audio-GD NFB 28.38 all so have a Bottle Head Crack with speedball. As far as headphones all I have is HD-600's and HiFiman HE-400i. Came last year just to check it out and have a listen to some gear and had fun. Thanks Mike

You're all set! We'd love to have you. Thanks for letting me know.

Jul 10, 2019 at 7:04 PM Post #47 of 61
Hello all,

Was thinking about coming to this meet not sure do I just show up or sign up? I could bring I modest set up with is Audio-GD NFB 28.38 all so have a Bottle Head Crack with speedball. As far as headphones all I have is HD-600's and HiFiman HE-400i. Came last year just to check it out and have a listen to some gear and had fun. Thanks Mike
Come on out and just to more gear. The list of headphones is impressive. The Abyss Phi TC’s are high on my get a listen too equipment.

Jul 10, 2019 at 7:06 PM Post #48 of 61
Hello all,

Please bring the Bottlehead at the very least so I can hear it. :)

Jul 11, 2019 at 10:46 AM Post #49 of 61
I haven't been on headfi for 3 years. Just clicked the get-together forum accidentally and I cannot believe I'm right on time!

My gear:
Stax SRS-4170 (SR-407 headphone + SRM-006ts amp).

Hopefully someone would bring a Xelento.

Should I bring my own source and interconnects or we just use each others' or JDS'? Sorry, first time visitor.

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2019 at 2:32 PM Post #50 of 61
So I told my wife going to head fi meet on the 16th and she said on a Tuesday? So I got date's wrong going to try and get there might be a little late hoping to be there by 12 or 1. Forgot we have to look at a couple of house's Saturday have to find something soon our house sold so fast. Anybody know how to incorporate a headphone rig in a 2019 Ford Escape? cause if we don't find something that's where we'll be living.

Jul 12, 2019 at 1:44 AM Post #51 of 61
So I told my wife going to head fi meet on the 16th and she said on a Tuesday? So I got date's wrong going to try and get there might be a little late hoping to be there by 12 or 1. Forgot we have to look at a couple of house's Saturday have to find something soon our house sold so fast. Anybody know how to incorporate a headphone rig in a 2019 Ford Escape? cause if we don't find something that's where we'll be living.[/QUOTES
triplite cig lighter to 120v inverter

Jul 12, 2019 at 3:31 PM Post #54 of 61
Going to miss you tomorrow Brent.

Jul 12, 2019 at 4:16 PM Post #55 of 61
I just finished packing up the computer (Intel NUC) headphones and DAC/Amps. Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. Especially want to listen to the ZMF Verite. From the listing it looks like it will be the limited edition.

Jul 12, 2019 at 4:43 PM Post #56 of 61
I am sure Zach will have a variety of his products available for audition and I will have my Verite Pheasantwood available to listen to.

Jul 13, 2019 at 12:24 AM Post #57 of 61
We just packed up the car. Helping a friend bring some goodies too.

A list of additional items on the way

Raal sr1a
Abyss diana phi
Ether 2
Campfire cascade

Auris nirvana
Headamp blue Hawaii
Hugo tt2
Mscaler
Icon hp8mk2
Hegel h190 for the raal
Transparent power supplies
Transparent ultra headphone cable

Is there a cart available to move stuff?

Jul 13, 2019 at 11:04 AM Post #59 of 61

Raal sr1a
Abyss diana phi
Ether 2
Campfire cascade

Auris nirvana
Headamp blue Hawaii
Hugo tt2
Mscaler
Icon hp8mk2
Hegel h190 for the raal

We do not have a cart but I've got two willing hands!

Jul 13, 2019 at 8:36 PM Post #60 of 61

Raal sr1a
Abyss diana phi
Ether 2
Campfire cascade

Auris nirvana
Headamp blue Hawaii
Hugo tt2
Mscaler
Icon hp8mk2
Hegel h190 for the raal

We do not have a cart but I've got two willing hands!

They brought the F1 Store!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back