5.1 Headphone experience *Foobar configuration for all stereo music files*
Feb 19, 2010 at 7:32 AM Post #346 of 633
Quote:

Originally Posted by dongringo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I did this and listened that way for the last couple days and it's perfect. For the first time I really can't hear anything wrong with it. The only thing I couldn't do was amplify DH 200% due to distortion issues.

I don't have distortion here. It could be due to the individual headphone as well. I'm on the HD-650. Glad to hear that it works for you as well though.
biggrin.gif

Feb 19, 2010 at 2:10 PM Post #348 of 633
So that noise sharpening plug-in is just an v-shaped EQ?

And what about all that stuff regarding putting noise on the inaudible frequencies?

Aren't you confusing noise sharpening (foo_dps_delta) with noise shaping (built in)?

Feb 19, 2010 at 8:11 PM Post #349 of 633
Quote:

Originally Posted by malalol /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So that noise sharpening plug-in is just an v-shaped EQ?

And what about all that stuff regarding putting noise on the inaudible frequencies?

Aren't you confusing noise sharpening (foo_dps_delta) with noise shaping (built in)?

I used Noise Sharpening (foo_dsp_delta) 1.0.0
- The only option with the plugin was noise 0 - 200 - I set it at 100 which matched the EQ.

Feb 26, 2010 at 5:11 AM Post #353 of 633
Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepdad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yes it doesn't show up I've tried it several times in firefox and ie

You'll find the foobar components folder most likely in My Computer/Program Files/foobar2000/components. Place the dll there.

I'm not sure what you are doing with firefox or ie, but it's not where you need to be.

Feb 26, 2010 at 5:34 AM Post #354 of 633
I know where the components folder is I have already downloaded the other plug ins I just can't get the mixer to go I even tried this one

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graphicism /img/forum/go_quote.gif
... Try this channel mixer profile — surround-3.xml
popcorn.gif

— With Dolby DH1 at 100%

Feb 26, 2010 at 6:00 AM Post #358 of 633
I think it's been changed its no longer a zip file and its not working for me on xp. The file now is called foo_channel_mixer.7z (windows 7 maybe) I found another link to the old zip but I got an error in foobar aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Feb 26, 2010 at 6:07 AM Post #359 of 633
I had this exact same problem when I was reformatting my computer and resetting foobar. The foo_channel_mixer.7z won't work. You need the dll file. You can download the proper version which is included in this foobar component pack.
http://www.deviantart.com/download/155159875/Foobar2000_Component_MEGAPACK_by_Gerguter.zip

Hope this helps.
smily_headphones1.gif
I can also email an attachment to whoever needs it as well. Just let me know.

@Graphicism: It's time to update the foo_channel_mixer.dll link.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back