$44,000 MP3 player. You've got to be kidding!
Oct 7, 2005 at 9:08 PM Post #2 of 25
And it's ugly as hell to boot!
icon10.gif

Oct 7, 2005 at 9:33 PM Post #4 of 25
That is honestly the dumbest piece of technology I've seen in a long time.

Oct 7, 2005 at 9:38 PM Post #6 of 25
truely pathetic.... and what's the deal with charging 50 quid to get a closer look??

if i were a rich brat, and i actually wanted something so rediculously bling, id get someone to make a custom housing for an ipod.. at least id be getting a good mp3 player.. who knows what crap that thing is made with.. i bet the internals are just generic crap like the many oled mp3 players on ebay...

Oct 7, 2005 at 10:33 PM Post #10 of 25
Eh. Every once in a while there is one of these "see the world´s most expensive watch/pen/cell phone/DAP/whatever..." articles. Each time I get excited and hope for a prototype with ground-breaking new technologies and/or a handmade piece of art, and each time it turns out to be a bland low-end gadget encrusted in gold and diamonds. Anything is expensive when you plaster diamonds all over it. Things like these are not expensive because of some special abilities, they are expensive because they are made to be expensive. If this had been a 200GB flash player... but no. I´d love being able to spend this kind of money on my gear, but I´d certainly look for something interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back