4 year milestone...
Jan 12, 2008 at 11:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

krmathis

Head-Fi's Most Prolific Poster
Today its exactly 4 years since I joined Head-Fi.
biggrin.gif

I landed here as part of my search for information about my newly acquired 3G iPod and matching earphones (my first post were about MP3 and AAC audio).

During the first 18 months I was a sporadic visitor, with just a post or two every month. Until the spring of 2006 where I took up the lead and became more active. Then after following the forum closely for a month or two I became really curious on higher end headphones, and in the summer of 2006 (July I think) I ended up buying a Stax Omega II system (SR-007BL and SRM-007t).
This was the start of a long term Stax relationship, which have grown considerable since then. To the current stage where I own the following Stax gear:
* 7 headspeakers (SR-007BL, 4070, SR-404, SR-Lambda Pro x2 and SR-X/MK3 x2).
* 2 Amplifiers (SRM-007t and SRM-1/MKII Pro).
* 3 Energizers (SRD-7, SRD-7 Pro and SRD-7 MK2).
* Extension cable, spare pads, ...

Its been a great ride so far and I enjoy every minute around here. Guess I am here to stay!
tongue.gif

Take care everyone!
..now on to the next 4 years...

Jan 13, 2008 at 7:14 AM Post #3 of 10
i've always enjoyed having you here but as ive only joined of 2006 and read from only frantically from time to time from 2004, i had no idea how cool of a head fier you are until... maybe 6 months ago where if i say anything with your avatar, i would immediately read it or save it for later!

Jan 13, 2008 at 8:52 AM Post #4 of 10
I'm approaching my third year anniversary. I can't believe how fast the time has gone.

Before I could recognize your name, I always recognized you by your ducky avatar. I think you only changed it once, if at all, since I've been here.

Here's to more Head-Fi good times! </toast>

Jan 13, 2008 at 3:55 PM Post #8 of 10
Much congratulations! It's been interesting to see the changes as our hobby and Head-Fi have grown, no? Here's hoping for many more years for you.

Jan 13, 2008 at 4:00 PM Post #9 of 10
Congratulations, Kai.

On both the four years AND that expanding Stax collection.
wink.gif

You deserve an award for such milestones - if only someone could find a perfect HE60 set lying around somewhere for you, eh?
biggrin.gif

Jan 13, 2008 at 4:00 PM Post #10 of 10
Congrats! to a Stax person.. I will not hold that against you...
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back