4-pin to 3-pin plug adapter
Jan 8, 2009 at 8:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Q-Tip-81

Head-Fier
Alright, I just bought a pair of NE-7m's for $50 at amazon. They sound great for the price, but because they are iPhone compatible (mic) the sound is distorted using my Creative Zen 8gb. They have a 4-pin plug, where my Zen needs a 3-pin plug.

What I'm looking for is:

Female: 4-pin iPhone jack
Male: 3-pin hp plug

I can't find this adapter anywhere. I was wondering if any of you would have an idea where I could find this piece.

Jan 8, 2009 at 9:01 PM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by grawk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm not sure the 4th ring is causing you the trouble...

I'm stumped then....because the IEM's work perfectly in my laptop (aside from a bit of hissing) and inserted 3-pins deep into my Zen.

Feb 5, 2009 at 12:36 AM Post #6 of 6
The exact same thing happened to me today. When I called NuForce (very good cudtomer service), they first sent me a new one. When the same thing happend with the second pair, they told me I needed to get a 4 pin to 3 pin adapter. FYI...in addition to my Zen Stone, it also doesn't work with my Archos 604.

Did you have any luck finding the adapter? the guy said it would be easy to find...from Radio Shack or Amazon.com.

I love the sound of these so much, I'm tempted to just by an i-Phone. For now, I'm just listening to them half-inserted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back