32 Ohm Audio- The Logo Contest
Aug 20, 2009 at 6:09 PM Post #16 of 49
submitted some
biggrin.gif

Aug 20, 2009 at 6:15 PM Post #17 of 49
It is times like this that I wish I was a Mac user. Then I'd be able to make a good logo.
tongue_smile.gif

I'll play with some ideas, but I doubt I'll come up with anything worthy of submission.

Aug 24, 2009 at 1:24 AM Post #18 of 49
I am happy to report we received some real sweet submissions!! keep em coming its still wide open I still only have a hand full of submissions !!!

beerchug.gif

Woot!

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Aug 24, 2009 at 4:46 PM Post #20 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by GTRacer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wait, do we have to design a logo for "32 Ohm Audio" or ALO? 'Cos I'm interested.
biggrin.gif

HI GTracer,

32 Ohm Audio

Thanks
Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Aug 28, 2009 at 4:03 AM Post #21 of 49
Since contest is now closed should we post our submissions to the forum or will you do that? I'm curious to see all the designs
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 28, 2009 at 4:27 AM Post #22 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by tpc41 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Since contest is now closed should we post our submissions to the forum or will you do that? I'm curious to see all the designs
smily_headphones1.gif

Me and a few of my guys are going to pick a winner and then post everything soon, I hope this weekend. Your more than welcome to post your submissions now if you would like. I will try and get everything up soon though...

Thanks

Ken

Aug 28, 2009 at 4:26 PM Post #25 of 49
Howdy y'all!

I am a new guy to the forum, stumbling across it in search of a sonic escape from the cacophony of Mickey Mouse, Wiggles, Barney, and Elmo bleeding out of every TV in my house. Thanks to y'all, I can once again enjoy my zeppelin.

Anyway, I decided to jump in on the logo competition. Here are my two entries, each presented in a few potential color variations:

32group2.jpg

and
32group-1.jpg

Aug 28, 2009 at 4:30 PM Post #27 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by EllisU /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Howdy y'all!

I am a new guy to the forum, stumbling across it in search of a sonic escape from the cacophony of Mickey Mouse, Wiggles, Barney, and Elmo bleeding out of every TV in my house. Thanks to y'all, I can once again enjoy my zeppelin.

Anyway, I decided to jump in on the logo competition. Here are my two entries, each presented in a few potential color variations:

32group2.jpg

and
32group-1.jpg

WOW!
popcorn.gif

Aug 28, 2009 at 5:03 PM Post #28 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here are my three entries, shrunk of course.

32ohmlogo.jpg

Love 'em. Especially the far left. This is my favorite part, seeing who likes what. I have designed a few logos in my time and am always blown away at just how divergent opinions can be when it comes to art!

Aug 28, 2009 at 5:11 PM Post #29 of 49
I like the left one too but the proportion on the bottom right one just seems more friendly to be able to be put anywhere especially at smaller sizes. The only possible thing that 32 ohm audio might not be able to use these for is if they don't want to be associated with a tube(for the right) or a speaker(for the left).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back