30th November Evening - Mini Meet in Bank, London
Nov 27, 2010 at 4:03 AM Post #76 of 90
I thought you might have impressions from memory, no matter, I look forward to hearing it.

Leccy won't be at this one I'm afraid, hopefully next time.

Nov 28, 2010 at 5:06 PM Post #77 of 90
Hi Guys,

Would like to come to the meet. Will share a stand with Adrian (Apmusson). I will bring my K702s and DT770s (80 ohm) to complement Adrian's kit, so should be a good mix of 'phones on the table.

Cheers,

Steve.

Nov 29, 2010 at 8:57 AM Post #78 of 90
Enjoy the meet tomorrow night everyone! I sure wish I could join you - hopefully next time.

I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures too
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 30, 2010 at 4:28 AM Post #80 of 90
[size=x-small]What a lovely day to be lugging loads of heavy gear to work!
biggrin.gif
[/size]

[size=x-small]I'll have with me my Corda Cantate.2 amp w/ DAC, slightly modded AKG K702, very modded Alessandro MS1(000), damped Yamaha HP-1 and a scruffy looking very hastifly refurbished Jecklin Float model 2. I also have my Pico amp w/ DAC, my Cowon S9, Phonak PFE112s (no spare tips so you'd have to have your own that fitted to try them) some spare grado pads and a surge protected 6 socket adapter.[/size]

[size=x-small]I'm going to try my hardest to be there at 6.00 but might be a little late as I have to take a detour to get my laptop. If I'm late… well it’s a pub so get yourself a coffee/pint and dry off in the warm![/size]

[size=x-small]See you all later![/size]

Nov 30, 2010 at 7:36 AM Post #81 of 90
Sorry for the late notice, but a lot of urgent stuff built up at work whilst I was on holiday last week, and it's been left to me, so I'm not going to make it. I hope the weather doesn't get any worse and stop anyone from getting there, though it might work to your advantage if even less people go to the pub because of it.

Nov 30, 2010 at 9:34 AM Post #82 of 90
Is the meet still on despite the weather, I dont have to far to travel but need to know before I set off.

Can someone please confirm if this is the address of the meet as I havn't been keeping up with the thread.

"Counting House near Counting House, 53 Tooley St, Southwark, London SE1 2QN, UK"

Dec 1, 2010 at 7:21 AM Post #88 of 90
I am really gutted i couldn't get there, and hope those that did had a good time. As you might imagine, rail travel from east sussex coast wasn't happening! AARRGH! on the platform, bought ticket, plenty of electric earmuffs! maybe 2020.

Dec 1, 2010 at 10:49 AM Post #89 of 90
Sorry I couldn't make it guys, I've been pretty ill recently. I'd have forced myself to come but I didn't want to risk giving you anything or making it worse, what with the cold and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back