~$300 to BLOW!
Apr 17, 2010 at 11:42 PM Post #31 of 41
Attach some pics to your post and put em up here, I wanna see
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 18, 2010 at 1:55 AM Post #32 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by ohhgourami /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've read pretty much every review on the e-Q7s now! These do seem like the headphones I'm looking for. And I do think any of these top universals would make me happy. I think I'm just going to buy these babies off ALO Audio.

I saw the guy the guy on ebay selling for 320 but he's not including the foam tips (and those are the one's I plan on using...). So for $10 more, I get everything brand new. I want to be the first person to be unboxing my first pair of nice IEMs.
biggrin.gif

Just use Bing and get 8% off the Ebay price instantly. $339 => $312

Apr 19, 2010 at 8:57 AM Post #33 of 41
I just made my order off ALO Audio! $340 shipped with fedex because i hate usps!

IM SO EXCITED. IM SQUIRMING AROUND LIKE A LIL GIRL AS IM WAITING FOR THESE!!!!!

BTW...im a dude LOL

Apr 19, 2010 at 6:59 PM Post #36 of 41
i have a pair of e-q7, used less than 10 hrs, in the fs section if you want. i just cant stand the lack of soundstage coming from ie8 and tf10. i was asking $300 shipped. this might be too late to cancel your order though.

Apr 19, 2010 at 7:13 PM Post #37 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by untrueparadox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i have a pair of e-q7, used less than 10 hrs, in the fs section if you want. i just cant stand the lack of soundstage coming from ie8 and tf10. i was asking $300 shipped. this might be too late to cancel your order though.

Way too high of a price. Selling used for almost the same price as new is tough to do. Good luck.

I just sold my pair since I'm only going to keep a cheap set of universals and get some JH16s.

Apr 19, 2010 at 10:56 PM Post #38 of 41
yes, if the pair off ebay was only $340, then my deal would be pretty bad considering its used and opened. but, that seller is in japan. i got my pair there, and they are an authorized dealer so you actually keep your warranty. the downside is, theres a huge import tax waiting for you at the usps office when you go and pick up the package.

Apr 19, 2010 at 11:08 PM Post #39 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by untrueparadox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yes, if the pair off ebay was only $340, then my deal would be pretty bad considering its used and opened. but, that seller is in japan. i got my pair there, and they are an authorized dealer so you actually keep your warranty. the downside is, theres a huge import tax waiting for you at the usps office when you go and pick up the package.

^^^ There is no import tax in the US and you don't pick up packages at the post office - they get delivered to your door. The ones on Ebay aren't $340, they're $312 after the cashback discount.

Apr 20, 2010 at 3:29 AM Post #41 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by Young Spade /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^ That's right, they ship them to your door. You should order more things from Ebay/international before you start making claims that aren't true.

I've ordered tons of things from Ebay international and the ONLY time when I had to go to the post office to get them (NEVER any import tax, BTW) is when I wasn't home to sign for the delivery when they attempted it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back