30% OFF Head-Fi coupon on select items @ EarphoneSolutions.com
Jan 7, 2006 at 7:30 AM Post #61 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by qman5
Pardon my ignorance, but what's the point of the discount for Shure headphones when the prices quoted by email are cheaper than the 30% off? Are we able to combine the price quoted through email with the discount coupon?

sorry but that's not possible...

"This coupon cannot be combined with any other offer or special prices quoted via email"

Jan 7, 2006 at 9:00 AM Post #62 of 84
hey peeps , im oso always late to e party !! y the 30% discount only applies to shure?? but actually u can get a betta deal for shure on ebay .. my question here, anyone able to get a good deal on westone um2 with free shipping worldwide ? pls help
etysmile.gif
thanks !!

Jan 7, 2006 at 9:15 AM Post #63 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by vinho83
hey peeps , im oso always late to e party !! y the 30% discount only applies to shure?? but actually u can get a betta deal for shure on ebay .. my question here, anyone able to get a good deal on westone um2 with free shipping worldwide ? pls help
etysmile.gif
thanks !!

why not check out the For Sale thread...you might find a good deal...

Jan 9, 2006 at 3:54 AM Post #64 of 84
I really want to buy some UM1's from earphone solutions but the discount doesn't work. I am really dissapointed because I can't buy them for $110 due to budget. Is there any type of discount I can get for them?
frown.gif

Jan 9, 2006 at 2:44 PM Post #65 of 84
hey guys ! beside the SELECT30 coupon dat only applies to shure earphones, ive found another coupon dat applies to westone n ultimate ears !! its only 15% off but betta than nothing
biggrin.gif
MAC15 .. go ahead n make e best of it !! i got my westone um2s at 250 after discount !! enjoy e coupon n keep contributing guys
icon10.gif
!

Jan 12, 2006 at 12:10 AM Post #68 of 84
Flavio is there any way you can give us a discount for the UM1's? There are at least 3 people at the forum waiting for the price to drop on them at your site including me
etysmile.gif
frown.gif

Jan 15, 2006 at 5:48 PM Post #70 of 84
mac15 worked here, as well. Ordered the UM1s late Wednesday night. Shipping was delayed due to a late Westone delivery, which is a bit disappointing, but I have been astonished by their customer service.

Thursday night at midnight, I e-mailed in to request a shipping upgrade and recieved a quality response in about five minutes. Today, at 11, I mailed to see what was up with the shipment and received a very thorough response in about fifteen minutes.

If the company I worked with had that level of service - speed and quality - we wouldn't be losing clients like crazy. So far, big thumbs up for earphonesolutions.com (and Flavio).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back