30% OFF Head-Fi coupon on select items @ EarphoneSolutions.com
Oct 21, 2005 at 6:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 84

Flavio T

Member of the Trade: EarphoneSolutions.com
30% OFF + FREE SHIPPING within US for orders of $99 or more on SELECT ITEMS.

Please use coupon code SELECT30 during check out to receive your special Head-Fi deal.

NOT ALL items will be eligible for the 30% OFF coupon but the system will automatically apply the discount once you put the items in your shopping cart and enter the coupon code on the first page of the check out.

*** We have STOPPED the ROTATION of the 30% OFF discount. The 30% off coupon will only apply to the items that are currently working now.

This coupon cannot be combined with any other offer or special prices quoted via email.

High-end earphones for your iPod with the full manufacturer's warranty. EarphoneSolutions.com is an Authorized dealer for everything they sell since 1995. This is an exclusive offer for Head-Fi readers ONLY!

At this time, there is no expiration date for this coupon code, however it can be discontinued at any time.

Thank you Head-Fiers for all your support and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Flavio T.
www.EarphoneSolutions.com
1-888-473-9661

Oct 24, 2005 at 2:22 PM Post #2 of 84
Sweet
biggrin.gif

Oct 25, 2005 at 12:19 AM Post #4 of 84
Whoa..

Now we just need regular reports on which items are getting the discount at any one time
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 29, 2005 at 2:00 PM Post #11 of 84
I've been trying different items over the last few days and nothing shows up the discount for me... is it still going on?

I want to get those UM1s with a discount, parents wont let me buy them otherwise.

Oct 29, 2005 at 10:46 PM Post #12 of 84
Im irked now. I just came back onto the forum after a lapse of a few months looking for info on new IEM's and find that I missed a coupon to the place I wanted to order from. Please let the Westone's still be under the coupon code!

Oct 30, 2005 at 3:21 PM Post #14 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by skudmunky
I want to get those UM1s with a discount, parents wont let me buy them otherwise.

Same here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back