$30 IEM - 2 day shipping
Nov 8, 2009 at 9:13 AM Post #32 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChroniCali /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just grabbed a set of M9s to see what the fuss is all about. Is the M6 really that much better? If so, I might have to grab a pair of those too.

See if you like the M9 first. Their sound is in the same vein (after all they do use the same transducer). The M6 is just more polished and refined. Some of the differences likely have to do with fit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChroniCali /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How is the warranty? And will I be able to get warranty if buying from Overstock?

Just your standard 1-year warranty. Meelec will honor overstock purchases, yes.

Nov 10, 2009 at 1:26 AM Post #35 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just imagine the M9 with the new cable...

I have absolutely no imagination.
redface.gif
wink.gif

Nov 15, 2009 at 7:17 PM Post #36 of 40
hey thanks alot for the suggestions everyone. Went with a UHP606 and KSC-75! Waiting for them to get to me now.

Nov 20, 2009 at 3:04 PM Post #37 of 40
Alright I got my UHP606 and KSC-75s. They both sound VERY good! They're what I was looking for. Im happy with my purchase. Thanks alot everyone. Burning them in now with the jlabaudio burn in page.

Edit: The uhp606 sound a little "distant"

Nov 20, 2009 at 4:53 PM Post #38 of 40
UHP606 sound OK, but I traded them in for the Klipsch Image S4 and there is a massive difference. UHP606 sounded dead to me, not a lot of overtones in the music. Bass was OK, but didn't reach very low at all. With the S4s, I can hear the pedal notes in my Bach organ CD, which are 20hz and even lower. 606s will not go anywhere near that low, despite what it says on the box.

606s are ok, but I wouldn't even spend $25 on them after hearing the S4s.

Nov 20, 2009 at 6:39 PM Post #39 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
UHP606 sound OK, but I traded them in for the Klipsch Image S4 and there is a massive difference. UHP606 sounded dead to me, not a lot of overtones in the music. Bass was OK, but didn't reach very low at all. With the S4s, I can hear the pedal notes in my Bach organ CD, which are 20hz and even lower. 606s will not go anywhere near that low, despite what it says on the box.

Given their price and the 2 day shipping thing I couldnt have gotten any better.

Nov 22, 2009 at 2:01 AM Post #40 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtC /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received my 606 today, and the sound isolation was excellent, I could hear my heart beat.

I also notice there was a small hissing noise, did you notice that? I wonder if a amp would prevent that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back