$3 Swiss Army Knife at Amazon With Free Shipping!
Dec 13, 2006 at 6:32 PM Post #16 of 24
Doh, I could have completed my Christmas shopping in one night....hehe......

Dec 13, 2006 at 8:27 PM Post #17 of 24
not as good as my REAL swiss army knife from switzerland with my name engraved in it
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 13, 2006 at 8:36 PM Post #18 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by 465 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anyone buy, like 10 or 20? :wink:

You can, but you shouldn't.... People like that contribute to the fact that it was sold out quickly and not everyone had a chance to purchase it

Dec 13, 2006 at 8:43 PM Post #20 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by F1GTR /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^^

LOL @ Oistrakh! Who cares? Your locations sums it up nicely.

I don't care, because I already have a nice knife... Maybe someone else does

Dec 13, 2006 at 11:34 PM Post #21 of 24
Quote:

not as good as my REAL swiss army knife from switzerland with my name engraved in it

Victorinox IS a real Swiss Army Knife.

I once purchased a pair of black, cotton, what were advertised as "Swiss Army" surplus pants from an army surplus store. After a few washings, the black dye in the pants began to fade, turning them into more of a charcoal colour. As they faded, some dark black wording started to appear on the front of one of the legs. Eventually, it became quite clear and legible. It read, "L.A.County Jail".

Dec 14, 2006 at 12:48 AM Post #22 of 24
mbriant: Maybe he refers to the "real" Swiss army knife model (Victorinox "Soldier"/Wenger "Swiss Army 70"). That's a nice little classic, for sure - but I'd miss the corkscrew and scissors as well as the small 2nd blade (love that for deisolating cables...).

Greetings from Munich!

Manfred / lini

Dec 14, 2006 at 12:51 AM Post #23 of 24
My brother got one at around 8am EST.
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbriant /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I once purchased a pair of black, cotton, what were advertised as "Swiss Army" surplus pants from an army surplus store. After a few washings, the black dye in the pants began to fade, turning them into more of a charcoal colour. As they faded, some dark black wording started to appear on the front of one of the legs. Eventually, it became quite clear and legible. It read, "L.A.County Jail".

hahahaha do you still wear them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back