3 new Ultrasone Signature Headphones: Master, Natural and Pulse
Apr 17, 2024 at 4:08 PM Post #451 of 458
Thanks for your post.
The seller in France sonovente.com didn't answer me either after many mails and phone calls. So I've decided to contact the customer service of Ultrasone with the bill edited in february, and no answer too.
I'm doomed.

This headphone is pricey, and i don't understand why this one would have a poor quality check in particular ?

Customer services of Sennheiser and Beyerdynamic are very responsive, but Ultrasone What..

I will try a last mail..

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:29 AM Post #452 of 458
Thanks for your post.
The seller in France sonovente.com didn't answer me either after many mails and phone calls. So I've decided to contact the customer service of Ultrasone with the bill edited in february, and no answer too.
I'm doomed.

This headphone is pricey, and i don't understand why this one would have a poor quality check in particular ?

Customer services of Sennheiser and Beyerdynamic are very responsive, but Ultrasone What..

I will try a last mail..
I actually purchased my PRO 900 and Pulse from sonovente as well. Remember contacting them about replacement pads a while ago and they did reply quite quickly.
However, I had the same issue as you when contacting Ultrasone directly. I sent them 3 emails back in October/November to purchase replacement cables, and they never replied back.

Apr 25, 2024 at 5:39 AM Post #453 of 458
Just received Signature Pure. First impressions - comfort improved. Sound - slightly mid-bass flabby/muddy, bit boxy, otherwise fine. They benefit from some EQ in the mid-bass section. Wonder if the drivers benefit from usage [burn-in]?

One issue - there's something weird going on with the S-Logic system in these, at least it sounds like. The staging/imaging is off. It sounds like crossfeed has been turned on but not configured correctly. I know the Ultrasone headphones have this presentation, but on these it sounds off. Any other Pure users got this?

May 14, 2024 at 4:08 AM Post #456 of 458
I was looking forward to trying out the new Master, but unfortunately Ultrasone did not exhibit at High End this year…
Shame. Seems like Ultrasone Japan does a better job of keeping people informed than Ultrasone Germany do. I contacted Ultrasone myself about when Mk2 are coming out but didn't hear back.

Plenty of other interesting new closed-backs coming out in any case.

May 14, 2024 at 4:42 AM Post #457 of 458
I sent three emails to Ultrasone on May 7th because it hadn't shipped a month after I placed my order.
On April 17th I emailed Ultrasone. Ultrasone says they'll be ready for production and shipping by early May.
But on May 7 Ultrasone said there had been a supply issue with the earmuffs and the shipping date had been postponed indefinitely. (CW21, 5 months)
I'm guessing this is also the issue that led to the replacement of earmuffs for the Japanese version of the master mk2. The master mk2 earmuffs on Ultrasone jp (twitter) are noticeably different from the images on the Ultrasone website.
After a few days of waiting(5.12), I found out that dreamaudio was selling the master mk2. Their staff said the earphones would be delivered to their store in a week.
If that's true, orders on the Ultrasone website will ship a week later.

天青色等烟雨.jpg
而我在等你.jpg

May 14, 2024 at 6:03 PM Post #458 of 458
Hello,
I bought the Edition 8 Palladium when they released, around 2010, and loved them, I kept them for many years, it was my first serious headphone too. Which model share the same sound signature? Even from a different brand... I will run it through a Mojo 2 + Poly.
By the way, I had the "DJ", a few years ago, and I didn't like them, too classical, boring, despite the bass

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back