3 new Ultrasone Signature Headphones: Master, Natural and Pulse
Jul 5, 2021 at 12:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 453

bizkid

1000+ Head-Fier
I'm kinda excited to see these new 3 headphones from Ultrasone announced. Original Article (German Language) here:

https://www.kopfhoerer.de/news/ultrasone-s-logic-3-und-neue-signature-kopfhoerer-vorgestellt/

They all will feature S-Logic 3, a new packaging and premium transport box. The Signature Master (949€) is supposed to deliver the audio quality of their Edition headphones series in a Signature package while the Pulse (549€) is targeted torwards DJs. Not much info on the Natural (649€) but if it makes up for its name it might the most interesting one for me. Besides the usual marketing talk there's really not much learn from the article. They will be avaible in Summer 2021.

Jul 5, 2021 at 9:27 AM Post #3 of 453
The Signature Pro was supposed to be delivering the quality of the Edition headphones as well :) Let's see what the differences are between the Pro and the Master then in terms of sound signature and quality.

Jul 5, 2021 at 9:38 AM Post #4 of 453
I bought the Signature Pro shortly after it's release and i especially liked the mids. However i remember soundstage could have been wider and less intimate and instrument seperation a bit better. It couldnt reach Edition Series levels at that point. The Sig Pro is now 9-10 years(?) old and closed headphones have improved over time. I wonder if Ultrasone can catch up to the other big players. The Signature Pro is by the way a great deal currently on the used market with prices from 300-350€ in the EU.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2021 at 3:09 PM Post #6 of 453
This is interesting, indeed; thanks for the news. The Pulse sounds especially intriguing, given Ultrasone's penchant for powerful bass.

Jul 6, 2021 at 7:35 AM Post #8 of 453
Although it may be the same as the German article, the English article has found below.

Ultrasone Signature Master, Ultrasone Signature Natural and Ultrasone Signature Pulse | HiFi BLOG (27. June 2021)
https://www.hifi.blog/ultrasone-sig...nature-natural-and-ultrasone-signature-pulse/

Ultrasone S-Logic 3 - Fundamentally revised with Ultrasone DDF Technology | HiFi BLOG (25. June 2021)
https://www.hifi.blog/ultrasone-s-logic-3-fundamentally-revised-with-ultrasone-ddf-technology/

20210706-202641.png

I'm using Signature STUDIO for around four years since its release. Therefore I'm very interested in these new lineups.

It is expected to be officially announced at the Beijing International Headphone Expo this weekend.

IMG_5630.jpg
IMG_5659.jpg

Jul 9, 2021 at 1:20 AM Post #9 of 453
Interesting. I still have my signature DJs but they don't get much use anymore. Although I listened to them today and was blown away by how hard that bass hits. I'm after something more neutral/'pro', so these are intriguing. Dislike the look of all of them though...

Jul 10, 2021 at 10:15 AM Post #10 of 453
if anything, the signature master looks like a repurposed signature pro. lamb skin earpads and headband as shown on their website https://ultrasone.com/produkt/signature-master/ which is the same as the sig pro. Driver specs are the same too.

Jul 10, 2021 at 2:16 PM Post #11 of 453
True! But uglier...what's with the gold?:Are they marketing it at gangster rappers?

Oct 7, 2021 at 11:47 PM Post #14 of 453
Ultrasone usually reuse their drivers and just change a bit of the S logic stuff on each release from what I've noticed (I've had a few of their closed backs)

Still, I like them and in fact, my only main headphone right now is an Ultrasone Signature DXP which, really is very similar to the old Signature releases (like a mix of Signature DJs with the Signature Pros). Still, would love to listen to one of these...

Btw, I think it's been years since I've posted (maybe! It felt like years anyway) and my affinity for Ultrasone is so strong that I logged in to see if anyone was talking about these lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back