2Move DAC having connection problems
Feb 16, 2009 at 12:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Chickenman

500+ Head-Fier
Sorry if this is the wrong section to post it, but my 2move is not connecting to my computer. The red light is on when I connect the USB cable to the amp, and the sound that something is connected sounds but when i open mediamonkey up and turn on some music it just goes on the speaker. This never happened to me before and I tried to search Head-fi before posting this, so can i ask for a little help?

Thanks in advance guys, Jayon

Feb 16, 2009 at 1:21 AM Post #2 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chickenman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry if this is the wrong section to post it, but my 2move is not connecting to my computer. The red light is on when I connect the USB cable to the amp, and the sound that something is connected sounds but when i open mediamonkey up and turn on some music it just goes on the speaker. This never happened to me before and I tried to search Head-fi before posting this, so can i ask for a little help?

Thanks in advance guys, Jayon

Is the output device set to USB Audio Device?

Sorry if it seems like a stupid question.

Feb 16, 2009 at 1:41 AM Post #3 of 4
Yeah, check if the output is set to 2MOVE. Also, you might want to restart your PC than give it a try, or switch to a new USB cable.

Feb 16, 2009 at 6:05 AM Post #4 of 4
D'oh! That was my problem. Thanks for pointing it out guys, wouldn't have known if I didn't ask
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back