25% off at ComplyFoam.com
Jul 3, 2011 at 11:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 33

Comply

100+ Head-Fier
Hey all,

It's a holiday weekend here in the USA to celebrate our nation's independence. While we do really, really love shooting colorful rockets and blowing things up, we also like celebrating by giving you all a discount. So in early awesomeness for the 4th of July, we've opened a coupon code to save you all 25% on any and every order at ComplyFoam.com

If you're thinking about trying the new spherical Ts-Series or the colorful S-Series, or if you need to restock on the original T-Series or your favorite Tx-Series, now is the time to hit up the new site.

While in the checkout process at ComplyFoam.com, use this coupon code to get 25% off the order: FIREWORKS

Jul 3, 2011 at 4:47 PM Post #3 of 33
Yeah it would be a great idea if you could provide frustration free packages like amazon which would be just specialized envelopes. Especially for customer like us headfiers is a good idea to have this option! Who needs the plastic packages for fomies! Neither us or the environment!
THx for the coupon though!
cool.gif

Jul 3, 2011 at 5:55 PM Post #4 of 33
Yup... ordered my two packs of P-series. Thanks!

Jul 5, 2011 at 10:21 AM Post #14 of 33
Shipping prices aren't up to us. Our shipping costs only cover shipping costs, nothing more. We don't profit in that area. That sort of thing is up to the post office, UPS, FedEx, etc. Keep in mind that Amazon is an enormous, global company that sells nearly anything you could hope to buy. They have a lot of weight to throw around.

Jul 5, 2011 at 10:24 AM Post #15 of 33
I agree about the shipping costs.  I will say that I just recently purchased some tips, and they shipped UPS.  When they got here, UPS charged me an extra $12.  Not happy.  I hope you'll consider USPS shipping, as the post office lets items $20 or less come through the mail without any additional costs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back