25% off at ComplyFoam.com
Jul 5, 2011 at 10:32 AM Post #16 of 33
Oh wow UPS?

UPS is an evil gouging company when it comes to shipping into Canada. I categorically refuse to buy from any company which exclusively uses UPS for international shipping to Canada, after being burned many times in the past. They simply ream Canadians.

Let that be a strongly felt suggestion for an improvement to your dealings with Canadians.

USPS is a great way to go, IMHO.

Jul 5, 2011 at 10:39 AM Post #17 of 33

Quote:
Oh wow UPS?

UPS is an evil gouging company when it comes to shipping into Canada. I categorically refuse to buy from any company which exclusively uses UPS for international shipping to Canada, after being burned many times in the past. They simply ream Canadians.

Let that be a strongly felt suggestion for an improvement to your dealings with Canadians.

Yep.  That was shipping two 3-packs, a T400 and a Tx400.  Additional cost was $11.81.  I do hope for USPS shipping soon.  I work for the post office, so I know how their customs billing works.  Usually, anything under $20, goes through without additional cost.  So us Canadians would only pay shipping.  But dealing with UPS is a pain.  I will say this though, I'm really happy with the tips that I ordered.  I almost bought some more with the sale that was on, but I didn't due to the shipping cost and the fact I'd have to pay more to UPS.  

Jul 5, 2011 at 10:44 AM Post #18 of 33

Quote:
Oh wow UPS?

Have to agree with you guys 100% on UPS. I'm a seller on Ebay and Can;t stand UPS even within the States. Very Expensive, and not efficient. And If I were to ship UPS Ground Nearby say 100 Miles or so, They will hold it in there nearby Shipping warehouse , for several days (for ground service). USPS is much more efficient and cheaper. God Bless the Govt Run Mail system

Jul 5, 2011 at 10:49 AM Post #19 of 33
Shipping prices aren't up to us. Our shipping costs only cover shipping costs, nothing more. We don't profit in that area. That sort of thing is up to the post office, UPS, FedEx, etc. Keep in mind that Amazon is an enormous, global company that sells nearly anything you could hope to buy. They have a lot of weight to throw around.

I think you guys need to look around a bit more. When shipping costs as much as your product (give or take, you get the idea), you have an issue.

Jul 5, 2011 at 11:00 AM Post #21 of 33
USPS is an option depending on the location, but again, shipping entities have a mind of their own. The random $12 upcharge by UPS is a bummer.

Hate to harp on it, but it's not so random with UPS. They have the purchaser by the short and curlies at that stage, and they know it.

Jul 5, 2011 at 12:49 PM Post #22 of 33
Comply. Is it that bad idea to provide frustration free packages?  Its a great idea imo.We save cash because of the low weight (envelope + fomies) and you help the environment Plus you get more sales because i will be  10 fomies instead of 5 if shipping cost is cheaper. How many items you sell per month? 5000-10000? Imagine all that plastic!

Jul 5, 2011 at 4:16 PM Post #25 of 33

Quote:
USPS is an option depending on the location, but again, shipping entities have a mind of their own. The random $12 upcharge by UPS is a bummer.

It's great to hear that USPS is an option.  I live in Calgary, Ab, which is a major city, so I can't see USPS shipping being a problem.  How would I, when ordering through the site, select the USPS option for shipping?

Jul 5, 2011 at 4:20 PM Post #26 of 33
Right now, Canada is a different story and has limited shipping options because of the postal strike. Otherwise, there would be an easy-to-see option when selecting how you want to receive the package.

Jul 5, 2011 at 8:29 PM Post #27 of 33

Quote:
Right now, Canada is a different story and has limited shipping options because of the postal strike. Otherwise, there would be an easy-to-see option when selecting how you want to receive the package.

Strike's over.  Canada post is back to work.  How do I know?  I'm a postie.  No more strikes or lock-outs, we're back 100%.

Jul 5, 2011 at 10:14 PM Post #29 of 33

Quote:
Have to agree with you guys 100% on UPS. I'm a seller on Ebay and Can;t stand UPS even within the States. Very Expensive, and not efficient. And If I were to ship UPS Ground Nearby say 100 Miles or so, They will hold it in there nearby Shipping warehouse , for several days (for ground service). USPS is much more efficient and cheaper. God Bless the Govt Run Mail system

Not quite sure what you mean by them holding it in a shipping warehouse when it's within 100 miles. Actually anything within 100 miles of seattle, wa ground service is one business day guaranteed.  Perhaps you're one of the people that believes the weekend counts as a business day?

I do agree that sending UPS in the states to canada is a huge rip off for canadians as those duties and taxes hurt. 

Jul 5, 2011 at 10:47 PM Post #30 of 33

How long does the discount code works?
I'm planning a bulk buy with some people of an audio forum from Spain, but we need some days to organise.

Thanks in advance for giving us this great discount.

Greets, NMSX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back