22 Hybrid tube amp (by Elelkit)
Nov 7, 2010 at 12:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

debassige

New Head-Fier
I saw this amp many months ago and fell in love with the design, very simple.  It will finally go on sale in Japan in December.  Now I realize this is not tecnically a headphone amp but it could be for some headphones.  The guts are an Elekit which have a few headphone amps on the market.

Based on looks alone I have to have this amp.

Has anyone had a chance to listen to it or even seen it.

http://www.22tutu.com/ 

Nov 7, 2010 at 1:06 AM Post #2 of 11
ah, its finally being released! nice. thanks for the link
smily_headphones1.gif
reminds me a bit of the schiit designs.

Nov 11, 2010 at 7:34 PM Post #4 of 11
nobody eh....? well on the off chance someone picks one up or even sees one for that matter I'd appreciate a quick impression. As the guts are by Elekit (and they have a few nice headphone amps on the market) it's the packaging i'm curious about, fit and finish, of the final product (price for these is going to run over 800USD)

Nov 12, 2010 at 11:37 PM Post #7 of 11
thanks for posting this.
I am visiting Tokyo now and went to the demo. It does look good and sounded great also. I was never impressed with EH when used in my SP MPX, but this one sounded much nice.
The guys at the store did not how this amp responds to tube rolling. 

I am not staying till this goes onto sale, but if it was already on sale, there is a good change I picked one up :)

Nov 13, 2010 at 12:18 AM Post #8 of 11

Quote:
thanks for posting this.
I am visiting Tokyo now and went to the demo. It does look good and sounded great also. I was never impressed with EH when used in my SP MPX, but this one sounded much nice.
The guys at the store did not how this amp responds to tube rolling. 

I am not staying till this goes onto sale, but if it was already on sale, there is a good change I picked one up :)

translation..... I jump in it.
biggrin.gif

Something like this with the new orthos could be magical though.

Nov 13, 2010 at 5:12 AM Post #9 of 11
For some reason it reminds me of a modern, minimalistic old locomotive..

But still very sleek at the same time.

Dec 23, 2010 at 9:51 AM Post #11 of 11

[size=medium] FYI[/size]
[size=medium]  [/size]
[size=medium] --------------[/size]
[size=medium]  [/size]
[size=medium]  [/size]
[size=medium] [size=x-small]Dear customers,[/size][/size]
[size=medium]  [/size]
[size=medium] [size=x-small]Thank you for your inquiry for our 22 hybrid tube amplifier.[/size][/size]
[size=medium]  [/size]
[size=medium] [size=x-small]As some of you already know, the events for 22 amplifier release for domestic market took place in Tokyo and we enjoyed a very good reputation. Now that we would like to update the purchase information for oversea customers. [/size][/size]
[size=medium]  [/size]
[size=medium] [size=x-small]We would like to handle your order directly.[/size][/size]
[size=medium] [size=x-small]Please see the price chart below.[/size][/size]
[size=medium]  [/size]
[size=medium]
[size=x-small]For individual customer[/size]        
[size=x-small] [/size] [size=x-small]Product price[/size] [size=x-small]EMS shipping charge[/size] [size=x-small]Insurance[/size] [size=x-small]Total[/size]
[size=x-small]Asian countries[/size] [size=x-small]JPY 70,000[/size] [size=x-small]JPY 5,000[/size] [size=x-small]JPY 150[/size] [size=x-small]JPY 75,150[/size]
[size=x-small]European countries[/size] [size=x-small]JPY 70,000[/size] [size=x-small]JPY 7,800[/size] [size=x-small]JPY 150[/size] [size=x-small]JPY 77,950[/size]
[size=x-small]North American countries[/size] [size=x-small]JPY 70,000[/size] [size=x-small]JPY 6,800[/size] [size=x-small]JPY 150[/size] [size=x-small]JPY 76,950[/size]
[size=x-small]Oceanian countries[/size] [size=x-small]JPY 70,000[/size] [size=x-small]JPY 6,800[/size] [size=x-small]JPY 150[/size] [size=x-small]JPY 76,950[/size]
[/size]
[size=medium]  [/size]
[size=medium] [size=x-small]The instruction manual is in Japanese and English.[/size][/size]
[size=medium]  [/size]
[size=medium] [size=x-small]If you have a question, please do not hesitate to ask us at any time.[/size][/size]
[size=medium] [size=x-small]FYI, we will have a new year holiday from December 29 until January 3,[/size][/size]
[size=medium] [size=x-small]so for e-mails sent during the above period, we will come back after the holiday.[/size][/size]
[size=medium]  [/size]
[size=medium] [size=x-small]Thank you and with best regards,[/size][/size]
[size=medium]  [/size]
[size=medium] [size=x-small]Emi Tamura[/size][/size]
[size=medium] [size=x-small]Marketing and Sales Dept.[/size][/size]
[size=medium] [size=x-small]EK JAPAN CO.,LTD.[/size][/size]
[size=medium]  [/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back