[2021 Update] Venture Electronics (VE) Monk V2, Monk Plus & Monk Go: a $5 earbud that taking the world by storm!!!
Jun 19, 2021 at 11:21 PM Post #7,385 of 7,442
I enjoyed watching that video Lee, well made & well done on your part. Looking forward to more videos from VE.

BTW, may I know the model of that yellow-black wireless mic that you're all using in that video?
1624159205982.png

this one .... the color is limited i think, my producer friend / new media mentor gifted them to us.

it is great for simple stuff. and you can record the conversation even, (just haven't figured out on how yet lol)

Jun 24, 2021 at 4:44 AM Post #7,392 of 7,442

Just when I thought I was the only crazy one prefering Plus over Go... :smile_phones:

i think this is very much down to what do you prefer in sound and what kind of the setup you have.

but at least monk go can last , they r still available as new and sound up to our current standard even as a entry level product.

but i think it is fair to everybody to talk it out on which they prefer between the two.

kk and i wont comment on those ourselves.

cheers

lee

Jun 25, 2021 at 1:22 AM Post #7,393 of 7,442
IMG_20210625_151721.jpg

Soooo... I finally found my old VE stash hidden away in the garage. 😅

Maaaaan! The Monk Go really shines with the old RA and Odyssey combo. Soundstage improves so much, and really make it sing.

Jun 25, 2021 at 10:06 AM Post #7,394 of 7,442
IMG_20210625_151721.jpg

Maaaaan! The Monk Go really shines with the old RA and Odyssey combo. Soundstage improves so much, and really make it sing.
looking forward to your review among monk v2 , plus and GO

Cheers

Lee

Jun 25, 2021 at 10:27 AM Post #7,395 of 7,442

Just curious, do you set the volume of your tablet to maximum for the Odyssey HD and then control from the RA plus?

I wonder if that is the same if I use the Cyberdrive DAC that VE sent with one of my previous purchase. Wonder if that will be a true "line-out".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back