[2021 Update] Venture Electronics (VE) Monk V2, Monk Plus & Monk Go: a $5 earbud that taking the world by storm!!!
Dec 24, 2015 at 4:12 PM Post #963 of 7,442
  I wish i can order Monks via PayPal, but i living in the country without PayPal support. Will they be again on Ali?

Yes, they will be in stock again on 7 Jan. 

Dec 24, 2015 at 4:37 PM Post #965 of 7,442
A very special Merry Christmas to Head Monk zhibli06 and TEAM MONK!!!
Santa-Claus-Christmas-Headphones-Music-Hand.jpg

Dec 24, 2015 at 7:56 PM Post #969 of 7,442
Mine came in the mail today.  The sound is crystal clear!  I've started burn in.  

I have to say though, I am not sure how I will ever get these to fit into my ear comfortably.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  For iems I tend to lean towards Medium or Medium-Small tips.

Dec 24, 2015 at 8:32 PM Post #970 of 7,442
It wont sit /fit in the space/cavity jus outside yur earhole?
I jus hang/sit mine there , enuf bass for me.

Dec 24, 2015 at 8:52 PM Post #971 of 7,442
I've been trying to find a good balance Lor.  

What I'm finding (still burning in so I can't say for sure) is that I have to press them in aggressively to get good bass since there's no seal but that becomes uncomfortable after 4-5 minutes of use.  The flip side I can let them rest just outside but I feel I'm missing out on something that way.. it would be like wearing normal in-ear monitors with no tips.

What I need are some rubber/silicon pads that will allow me to seal, but padded so it doesn't hurt.  I also found if I put the bud forward and insert them so that the top of the bud points straight into my ear canal, I get a good balance of sound.  But that doesn't stay very well.. 

Dec 24, 2015 at 9:37 PM Post #972 of 7,442
Just saying it again to all the newcomers to earbuds to avoid confusion, you won't get the bass you are getting while pushing them against your ears. It isn't supposed to be like that. Those are earbuds, as long as they are sitting comfortably in your ear and you get a decent seal with foams that's it. The monk have a good amount of bass to overcome the problematic sealing properties of earbuds. Earbuds are kinda open IEMs, like open headphones against vs closed ones.
Now you can always try to adjust it and try to get a better seal with various methods but it is no in ear monitor with fully sealing properties. 

Dec 24, 2015 at 9:39 PM Post #973 of 7,442
Just saying it again to all the newcomers to earbuds to avoid confusion, you won't get the bass you are getting while pushing them against your ears. It isn't supposed to be like that. Those are earbuds, as long as they are sitting comfortably in your ear and you get a decent seal with foams that's it. The monk have a good amount of bass to overcome the problematic sealing properties of earbuds. Earbuds are kinda open IEMs, like open headphones against vs closed ones.
Now you can always try to adjust it and try to get a better seal with various methods but it is no in ear monitor with fully sealing properties. 
+100

Dec 25, 2015 at 5:43 AM Post #975 of 7,442
  Hi B4TX,

If you live in the US, the shipping is $3. I ordered directly from Lee, paying via Paypal $8 to the below email address (using the paying for goods and services tab).

qjisdna@msn.com

Already got a shipping confirmation and tracking number.

Good luck!

Hy! I live in Hungary. So this is a valid email to communicate the seller qjisdna@msn.com? or I wait when it in stock in Ali.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back