[2021 Update] Venture Electronics (VE) Monk V2, Monk Plus & Monk Go: a $5 earbud that taking the world by storm!!!
Jan 4, 2016 at 3:29 PM Post #1,081 of 7,442
Jan 4, 2016 at 5:17 PM Post #1,083 of 7,442
Yes, I just haven't put the tracking numbers on eBay yet. sorry.

SuWEET! Just received the email verification of shipment! Thanks, yacobx!

Jan 4, 2016 at 6:06 PM Post #1,085 of 7,442
Hi,

Just received the Monk earbuds and plugged them into my iPhone - wow!!! They really live up to the hype! The best sounding earbuds I have heard so far, and that straight out of the shipping envelope!

Very impressed - wide, spacious sound stage, excellent bass, mid range and treble with great detail and a lively, engaging presentation.

There is a little card in the envelope that says: Dare to challenge me.

Well, Lee, here is the challenge: Please develop a set of headphones that will outclass the big names at a fraction of the cost!

Jan 4, 2016 at 9:17 PM Post #1,090 of 7,442
so these ve monks are guaranteed to be sick?
[VIDEO]http://youtu.be/qDcFryDXQ7U[/VIDEO]

Jan 4, 2016 at 9:24 PM Post #1,091 of 7,442
Yup. Buy em and find out for yourself 
beerchug.gif

Jan 4, 2016 at 11:01 PM Post #1,092 of 7,442
Jan 4, 2016 at 11:44 PM Post #1,093 of 7,442
Don't have much luck with the donut covers - they don't stay in place on the earbuds and just end being pushed off onto the wires. Trying the full covers now - find them hard to put on and I am afraid that they are going to tear (did not happen).

Jan 5, 2016 at 4:29 AM Post #1,094 of 7,442
  Don't have much luck with the donut covers - they don't stay in place on the earbuds and just end being pushed off onto the wires. Trying the full covers now - find them hard to put on and I am afraid that they are going to tear (did not happen).

Make sure to spread the foams a little before trying to put them on, it's unneccesarily hard to put them on without doing so.
Pick them up, take two opposite sides and pinch-pull them a little, keep doing that in a circle, this'll make htem a bit more spread out.
After that, take the monks, pinch-pull them and slide them over one side of the earbud, keep holding that one part of the foam on the earbud, and slide the other side across the whole earbud.

Shouldn't be too hard, took me a couple of seconds tops :>!

Jan 5, 2016 at 4:39 AM Post #1,095 of 7,442
  Make sure to spread the foams a little before trying to put them on, it's unneccesarily hard to put them on without doing so.
Pick them up, take two opposite sides and pinch-pull them a little, keep doing that in a circle, this'll make htem a bit more spread out.
After that, take the monks, pinch-pull them and slide them over one side of the earbud, keep holding that one part of the foam on the earbud, and slide the other side across the whole earbud.

Shouldn't be too hard, took me a couple of seconds tops :>!

I think he knows how to put them on. What he meant is after donuts are in place, they easily slide out as you put it in your ear by friction.

This happened to me often as well and I just swapped them out with full covers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back