[2021 Update] Venture Electronics (VE) Monk V2, Monk Plus & Monk Go: a $5 earbud that taking the world by storm!!!
Dec 17, 2015 at 2:23 AM Post #796 of 7,442
[VIDEO][http://youtu.be/G4unJbVVOko/[VIDEO]

Enjoy guys !!

Dec 17, 2015 at 4:01 AM Post #797 of 7,442
Dec 17, 2015 at 8:44 AM Post #799 of 7,442
Placed an order last night...waiting patiently.  
smile.gif

Dec 17, 2015 at 10:44 AM Post #801 of 7,442

open up the screen, put on your MONKbuds....
and enjoy this double olympic champ flowwww down the ice.

Dec 17, 2015 at 12:38 PM Post #802 of 7,442

open up the screen, put on your MONKbuds....
and enjoy this double olympic champ flowwww down the ice.

oooh that was pretty! 

Dec 17, 2015 at 4:03 PM Post #803 of 7,442
Now I know this isn't the VE Zen 2.0 thread but I need to say something more about Monk's big brother. Big brother is a bully. He plays with your mind and makes you think that he is better than all your other IEMs (and he is tbh..)

He tells you to try him out;

-Just put me in your ear, put on some "The Knife - Silent shout", sit back and enjoy the ride. Oh and while you're at it, try that bass boost on the Oppo ha-2 for some "oomph".

Call me naive, but I listened to the little transparent bastards advice...

Holy eardrum trauma Batman! The Zens kicked my drums like a baby trying to get a foot out of a pregnant woman's stomach in week 38!

That, my friends, is the hardest hitting punch from bass I've ever felt from an earbud/IEM ever and I get the feeling that the tiny bastards didn't even break a sweat doing so. The oomph was, lacking a better description, like a flick on the testicles. It hurts but you kind of laugh about it a bit afterwards...

Dec 17, 2015 at 4:03 PM Post #804 of 7,442
Edit double post as the forum is acting up... Soz...

Dec 17, 2015 at 4:07 PM Post #805 of 7,442
Now I know this isn't the VE Zen 2.0 thread but I need to say something more about Monk's big brother. Big brother is a bully. He plays with your mind and makes you think that he is better than all your other IEMs (and he is tbh..)

He tells you to try him out;

-Just put me in your ear, put on some "The Knife - Silent shout", sit back and enjoy the ride. Oh and while you're at it, try that bass boost on the Oppo ha-2 for some "oomph".

Call me naive, but I listened to the little transparent bastards advice...

Holy eardrum trauma Batman! The Zens kicked my drums like a baby trying to get a foot out of a pregnant woman's stomach in week 38!

That, my friends, is the hardest hitting punch from bass I've ever felt from an earbud/IEM ever and I get the feeling that the tiny bastards didn't even break a sweat doing so. The oomph was, lacking a better description, like a flick on the testicles. It hurts but you kind of laugh about it a bit afterwards...

Golden lol!!! I cant wait to try the monk and hopefully upgrade to the Zen

Dec 18, 2015 at 5:13 AM Post #809 of 7,442
Lucccky postman...... dun think u gonna get it back :)

This monk sounds so good with jazz.....bobbalwin is rockkkg off my fone.

Dec 18, 2015 at 5:55 AM Post #810 of 7,442
My Monks arrived for 8 days in my Post office, but i not on city now. Very fast in Russia from China :thumbsup:

Grats on 1500 posts! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back