[2021 Update] Venture Electronics (VE) Monk V2, Monk Plus & Monk Go: a $5 earbud that taking the world by storm!!!
Dec 28, 2016 at 12:52 AM Post #6,512 of 7,442
Sounds great with NW-A35

And I just realized my VE MONK logo has disappeared.....
eek.gif

Dec 28, 2016 at 9:42 AM Post #6,514 of 7,442
On aliexpress tracking my walnut is currently at its transferring country however when I use 17track. It says the tracking code is not found. Who should I follow with?

Which store did you order thru? Actually fairly common, I have 4 orders right  now, granted just tips and cases, that I placed on the 8th. Two say leaving the country since the 12th. AE is the proverbial slow boat. 

Dec 30, 2016 at 7:54 AM Post #6,516 of 7,442
What really impresses with the Monk+, as well as being just so listenable, is how well it scales if you give it a bit of power. And I agree with it being a gateway drug, luckily the Asura v2 is even better. Waiting for the Zen 2 and somewhat excited..I guess VE have me hooked.

Jan 1, 2017 at 12:44 PM Post #6,525 of 7,442
What really impresses with the Monk+, as well as being just so listenable, is how well it scales if you give it a bit of power. And I agree with it being a gateway drug, luckily the Asura v2 is even better. Waiting for the Zen 2 and somewhat excited..I guess VE have me hooked.

Asura and Zen compliment each other so well. I believe you're going to love the added body to vocals and instruments that the zen have. I love the speed and air of asura. It's always a tough call of which to listen. For the record, the Aune m1s and balanced Asura is supposed to be a match made in heaven, i really want to try that next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back