2016 Tokyo Spring FujiyaAvic Headphone Festival
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2016 at 1:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

For this year, the festival has been moved back a week to Friday the 29th and Saturday the 30th of April. 

The festival is always a great deal of fun (and can be seriously dangerous to one's wallet). I hope that members who come along will join us for the fun and at least say "Hi".

Apr 1, 2016 at 2:57 PM Post #2 of 30
cool. but too bad i couldn't join in the fun. and would like to check whether does fujiya-avic usually host a summer headphone festival event? (based on memory i could only remembered fall/winter/spring)

edit: just remembered. there will be potaken during july/summer.

Apr 4, 2016 at 3:35 PM Post #3 of 30
The headphones pictured here immediately grabbed my attention.  Ultrasone Tribute 7??!!!  Apparently a replica of the Edition 7... limited to 777 units.  This is extremely intriguing.  How is this not being talked about? Maybe it's a Japan-only release?  I know the Edition 7 has a cult following and is legendary in Japan.

Apr 6, 2016 at 6:38 PM Post #7 of 30
Where can I get exhibitors lists? Thank you.
I want to listen to end game amps for hd800s at festival.

They usually put it up on the Fujiya Avic site a couple of weeks before the show. Basically every well-known brand except a couple of manufacturers that don't have local distributors, such as Schiit Audio, Audio-gd and Cavalli Audio. Then there are numerous small, Japanese brands.

Apr 7, 2016 at 4:45 PM Post #9 of 30
We will be there with our distributor Emilai, and will be showing the ETHER, ETHER C, and ETHER Electrostatic.  

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Apr 9, 2016 at 4:29 AM Post #10 of 30
  We will be there with our distributor Emilai, and will be showing the ETHER, ETHER C, and ETHER Electrostatic.  

I'm looking forward to auditioning the latter, that's for sure!

Apr 14, 2016 at 12:49 AM Post #12 of 30
Apr 22, 2016 at 2:53 PM Post #15 of 30
The 29th will be my last day in Tokyo. I think I will come take a look then. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back