2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9
May 9, 2015 at 12:23 PM Post #962 of 1,050
I know! The case was at the bottom of my go-bag. Didn't think he'd find the case much less be able to open the zipper. Smart (and coordinated) little sucker!

And luckily, I just renewed my 1st Aid / CPR certification. And also luckily, I didn't need it!!!

You got dem skills. What should I do about my uncontrollable priapism?

May 10, 2015 at 12:35 AM Post #964 of 1,050
Got my replacement pair of an16 from LMUE today. Just a bit below the y-split the plastic coming a small bit but at least not as bad as the first pair of an16 I got. I will go heat shrink it if it gets too bad but excited I get to listen again at least. Sounds fantastic just going to give it some burn in over next few hours and then will be dandy.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
May 10, 2015 at 12:56 AM Post #965 of 1,050
  Got my replacement pair of an16 from LMUE today. Just a bit below the y-split the plastic coming a small bit but at least not as bad as the first pair of an16 I got. I will go heat shrink it if it gets too bad but excited I get to listen again at least. Sounds fantastic just going to give it some burn in over next few hours and then will be dandy.

Nice to hear! did they waive the shipping charge to them?.....

May 10, 2015 at 1:23 AM Post #966 of 1,050

Nice to hear! did they waive the shipping charge to them?.....

Sent them the an16 by itself in an envelope, sent a pic of the receipt and lmue refunded me the cost of the postage and then sent me the an16 replacement for free. So yeah lmue waived the charges entirely.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
May 10, 2015 at 4:18 AM Post #967 of 1,050
May 10, 2015 at 4:29 AM Post #968 of 1,050
   Sent them the an16 by itself in an envelope, sent a pic of the receipt and lmue refunded me the cost of the postage and then sent me the an16 replacement for free. So yeah lmue waived the charges entirely.

WOW!! go LMUE go.

May 10, 2015 at 5:13 AM Post #969 of 1,050
I know! The case was at the bottom of my go-bag. Didn't think he'd find the case much less be able to open the zipper. Smart (and coordinated) little sucker!

And luckily, I just renewed my 1st Aid / CPR certification. And also luckily, I didn't need it!!!

You got dem skills. What should I do about my uncontrollable priapism?

:blink: :confused: :confused_face_2:

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
May 10, 2015 at 6:42 AM Post #970 of 1,050
blink.gif
confused.gif
confused_face_2.gif

What to do, people talk about what they like. Enjoy.

Jun 9, 2015 at 1:22 AM Post #971 of 1,050
 I think i should share a comparison i recently did between AN-16 and Titan-1. Here is what i think.

So the basic difference is in thickness and presentation. When Titan keeps things lean and tries to throw things far with a V shaped signature with similar amount of details and clarity added with sparky highs, some mid bass bolt. It keeps in the dark realm with a knife in its hand.
 AN-16 keeps things thicker with a better body or say fuller body and keeps things closer with a fairly balanced signature, similar extension but lacks that much of spark and bass feels more even overall with similar sub bass and mid bass quantity. It keep in the bright realm with a mace in hand.

Obviously i liked AN-16 more as its thick mids are really enjoyable, male vocals get their fair share of energy and females are neutral too.
 AN-16 has more linear treble as i mentioned earlier, it has very good extension, slightly better than Titan, but lacks that much of excitement.

If speed in concern is in general notes department, AN-16 being thicker makes it slightly slower but more enjoyable, If on bass, i feel AN-16 is hair faster, as mid bass is not much prominent.
 Do i need to say finishing of notes is smoother and better on AN-16? Titan-1 ends things in a edgy manner, in a hurry, its like cooked nicely tastes good too but leaves something like a sharp sensation for awhile. Not with AN-16.

Even if AN-16 feels airy, livelier and marry making kind, it lacks fair bit of sound stage, if that is fine, AN-16 anytime any day.

Cheers!!

Jul 21, 2015 at 12:54 AM Post #974 of 1,050
Any news from Vsonic? I just permabusted my gr07be's and trying to hold out for vsd7's.

Paid $130 for them from lendmeurears and while they're only my second pair of iems (vsd3s was first... Good but didn't blow me away like the gr07s) they were above and beyond all expectations for both price and performance. I'd be happy paying $150 for a another pair of gr07's with replaceable/breakaway cables. What's the vsd7 starting to shape up like?

I'm wondering if they'll just be an overpriced rerelease and if I should just buy some gr07s again asap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back